Bloodred Revenges is now The Unforgiven III and—guess what?—we’re still out for new blood! Join one of the top guild families on Xbox today :D

My brother and l resurrected a dead guild two summers ago, and we’ve been on the rise ever since; we’ve even become a part of (what will soon be) the #1 ranked guild family on Xbox!

At the start of 2019 our guild was Rank 231, Level 218 (See posts below for current rankings). We completed more than half the weekly guild tasks every week—and needed just one or two more daily players to unlock Legendary Tasks each week.

We have since found those two players, but we’re always on the lookout for more people to share in the Level 6 Guild Chests and Legendary Tasks we now unlock on a weekly basis!

Requirements are manageable, and almost everyone in our guild takes pride in exceeding them:

200,000 gold
1500 seals
125 trophies
Participation in events

If you’re a player looking to grow with us, join up!

If you want a spot in The Unforgiven or The Unforgiven II when they’re full, don’t despair! Join up, and we’ll make sure you get first crack at any spot that opens up :slight_smile:

Or if you’re an endgamer who doesn’t want the stress of huge requirements, join up!

The Guild Chat is a great place to reach out with any questions, and you can feel free to friend and/or message me here or on Discord (where I’m Magnusimus#3987) :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll be posting weekly updates posting progress reports and information regarding available openings—stay tuned! :smiley:

Currently…

Rank 171
Level 371
Guild Wars Bracket 41

And with one Legendary Task already!

Full roster at the moment, but contact me Sunday to see if there’s any change!

Currently…

Rank 168 (up 3)
Level 380 (up 9)
Guild Wars Bracket 24 (up 170 places, or 17 brackets!)

I can make 2-3 spots (a player’s retiring, a couple would be a better fit in U4), so contact me if you’re interested, because I’ll need to message people, send invites, and coordinate with the other Unforgiven GMs and such :smiley:

Hello,

Potentially interested here for 2 spots (levels 1200 and 1300). Would love to party chat. GT: Lazy Swayze

1 Like

I don’t have a mic, but I’ll be reaching out! :smiley:

1 Like

I can party chat with anyone as long as it’s in English.

1 Like

Currently…

Rank 165 (up 3)
Level 392 (up 12)
80th on the Tower of Doom leaderboard (even though only our scouts have played so far)
And we closed every task of the Invasion event!

Already this week we have only 4 tasks left before completing the guild statues, and last week everyone in the guild got a Sylvanimora AND Yao Guai, so come join in on the five or so LTs we should get this week to see if we get something else really good—there’s room for one more! :smile:

Currently…

Rank 157 (up 8!)
Level 403 (up 11)
Completed all stages of the Tower of Doom and got a few Legendary Tasks.

We also have (basically) a full roster after a great recruiting week—we only have 2 people behind-pace for minimums right now, but reach out if you have any interest because those two spots might become available, and there is definitely space in The Unforgiven II!

This post is a placeholder meant to serve as my reminder that an edit will be needed later when l have access to my Xbox and can provide guild progress information :+1: [anyone want to teach me how I can put a strike-through the text of this paragraph?]