Bloodred Revenges is now The Unforgiven III and—guess what?—we’re still out for new blood! Join one of the top guild families on Xbox today :D

Hey there! Im very interested in joining your guild on Xbox :slight_smile: And i can reach the guild reqs. I sent you a message on discord. My gamertag is MentalMosquito (dont ask lol)

1 Like

Hi, @Smygulf! Sorry I missed your message—I don’t see it on Discord, and for some reason I missed the forum notification (checking my notification settings right after this reply).

But, you’re in luck! The Unforgiven IV has spots available for the upcoming Guild War, and that’s the most surefire way to get into a higher Unforgiven guild when spots become available, since we promote from within :smiley:

Let me know when you can if you’re interested—I’ll be double-checking my messages to see if I can find you, but a message here or to the gamertag A Forsaken Fart might get you better results faster :slightly_smiling_face:

Currently…

Rank 134 (up 3)
Level 501 (up 11 )
And…

:confetti_ball: GUILD WARS BRACKET 7 :confetti_ball:

Finally broken into the Top 10 brackets! :partying_face:

And it looks like we (might) have a spot at the end if the week, depending on whether our new recruit works out or not (and, of course, @Smygulf gets first dibs if that spot opens up — I’ve sent a message to MentalMosquito, so hopefully we connect soon!)

THERE ARE DEFINITELY SPOTS AVAILABLE IN THE UNFORGIVEN IV

Send me, @rojo, and/or @AerisaHale a message here if you’re interested in joining this great guild family :hugs:

Currently…

Rank 131 (up 3)
Level 513 (up 12)
And…

…we didn’t win Bracket 7 :laughing:

But we came in second, even with some of our best being on vacation. And now the Registration screen shows a green arrow pointing upward with a +149—so we might be moving up a bracket or two.

Reach out if you’re interested in joining the Unforgiven guild family—and remember that Les détestables is a great place for new accounts on Xbox, because it already has all its statue bonuses unlocked: more Hero XP! more Souls! more Glory in PVP! Join in!! :smiley:

Please note the numbers below might seem inflated (forgot to post last week, so that’s why!):

Rank 125 (up 6)
Level 530 (up 17)

No spots at the moment, but we’re always looking for great people to join the family whenever vacancies occur. Reach out! :smiley:

Currently…

Rank 124 (up 1)
Level 541 (up 11 )
Guild Wars Bracket 6

AND ONE AVAILABLE SPOT!

Get it before it’s gone! :smiley:

Skipped a week—sorry for those of you waiting with baited breath for an update! :laughing:

Currently…

Rank 123 (up 1)
Level 566 (up 25 )
Guild Wars Bracket 6 (or maybe 5 next time?)

There are spaces at the upper (hardcore) and lower (casual) bands of the Unforgiven guild family right now, so reach out regardless of how you like to play! :smiley:

Sorry for the delay, everyone — I have been promoted to GM of Unforgiven’s main guild recently, so the transition has delayed my forum posts!

I will continue to maintain this one and the one @AerisaHale created as soon as I find the spare moments, though, never fear :joy:

1 Like

Hi, I’m currently looking for a more active guild… (only 3 in the present one).
I have all kingdoms levelled to 10+, am active every day, and just hit level 420.
Not sure what your req’s are at the moment, but should be able to meet most; other than progress in scaling events due to only having 4 or 5 legendaries so far.

There are currently spots in The Unforgiven III and The Unforgiven IV!

Search for them in the guild search bar (they should be open invite), and if they don’t show up message me and we’ll sort it out :slight_smile:

@Togepi

2 Likes

@ChunkyMono here’s the best info I have regarding Guild Wars placements, scores, and advancements :v:

I stopped keeping track when I ran out of time to maintain the recruitment thread.

1 Like