Blockbusters Recruitment (Shutting Down in One Week)

I can’t find STUN1 or “STUN 1”

Are you playing on mobile/PC?

Are you STUN_1?

I playing android.
I am not sure about _. Usually I wrote to support STUN 1 and they find me without any problem.

I invited STUN_1, let me know if you see it, and welcome to the guild.

So did sarcasmjew leave the guild?
And are you still recruiting?

Yes. It’s me. Thanks.

He is still in the guild and we are still recruiting.

It is his guild. He will probably be on in the evening.

If you want to invite me, I would like to support an active guild, I am currently lvl 79 with Spider Armor :slightly_smiling:
LES GROSSMAN is my ID

I’ve sent an invite. Welcome to the guild.

Before the days of Blockbusters, I applied for Black Pearl, but ended up joining Match Masters. After a little while I decided to start my own guild and so Blockbusters was born.

1 Like

I’d be happy to join.
invite code- ptravill
THanks

Invite sent. Welcome to the guild :slightly_smiling:

2 of us would like to join. I am level 201, he’s level 149. Very active and 5,000 a week is easy. Please ,et us know if you can accept us both. If so, we will disband our guild. Only 4 active players. Invite codes are: SHIBFATE and ARTHAS_4. Or it might be ARTHAS 4. Hehe

Hi, Sure thing. I will wake up in about 6 hours and invite you guys. Maybe if you’re lucky one of our legionnaires will invite you before me.

Ok. We have some tasks to complete for rewards over the next few hours and then we will drop out of guild. Look for your invitation in approx 6 hours. Thanks

I can send an invite if you are ready now.

Do the other 2 actives want to come over too? Can they get the 5K per week?

Alright, I misread this then! Thanks for the invitation, I am happy support the Guild!

I think one is… His name is ZERO. But he’s about 3,000 a week. The two of us are ready now.

We are ready when you are