Black and White Magic

I guess Kurandara will be in next world events until end of campaign…

they may get stuck waiting till week 9 (elite pass+), week 10, or paying the gems to skip

Not week 10. That one will be Enraged Kurandara…

or Both. Players will be fighting both in a cycle → 2-3 normal ones, than enraged one, than 2-3 normal ones. etc.

Yeah, best practice is to advise our guilds that if they are able to complete this weeks tasks whilst Bull Blockade World Event is live then it will save a bigger headache further down the road.

Do we have confirmation Kurandara is definitely NOT in explores? Before I do an @everyone saying it isn’t.

just noticed this:

I’m sure most people are going to notice the oddity.

you mean the 6 pigs ?

FYI - If you’re planning to buy T3 or more, SKIP ALL — (edit): but one of – the Kurandara’s. By battle 75-85, depending on how many low level battles on the map can be skipped from start to end, you’re scoring more from every single sigil than from being held back by stopping by Kurandara’s.

Except you need to kill at least 1 to get the bronze task for campaign complete.

1 Like

Which you will do it for almost 21 times more already for reaching that point by playing hundred of battles.

so unless players just completely ignore the task, there is almost no connection.

@TimeKnight Just to be clear, the progression of points turns out to be better than
levels 10.10.10.10.K,20.20.20.20.K,30…
points 4,4,4,4,24,5,5,5,5,24,6…

I forgot my own advice, and took 2 Kurandara’s
levels 10,10,20,30,K,20,40,30,40,K,50,60,50,50,50,70,10,80,20,10,90,100,90
points 4,4,5,6,24,5,7,6,7,24,8,9,8,8,8,10,4,11,5,4,12,13,12

Whereas someone else after 23 battles may have a few points more than me, my map levels are further progressed and I believe when my sigils are completed, I will end up with more points.

I originally said to leave all Kurandara’s alone from level 10, but Sytro kindly reminded me I need that first one :slight_smile:

currently:
14 battles → 118 points (taking highest lvls and all Kurandaras on the way)
8,43 / battle (should go up rapidly in future)

30 battles → 341 points
11,36 /battle

Pure Faction Delve Runs without potions. Yes, you can invest millions for stats, but even then, some of them are absolutely brutal, if not downright impossible. I’m currently attempting to finish Fang Moor pure faction run and I have a hoard level of 300 there.

Hoping this is sound advice, I’m not fighting any Mythic battles but the first.

Level 180 was sufficient for me to match the mythic battle. So level 190 will exceed it. :man_shrugging:
For only the Minogor option.

@TimeKnight as well.

1 Like

Another annoyance I had (the kurandara task aside, and also the lame scoring where the lower-rarity fights are apparently more valuable than higher-rarity ones, both of which are worse than the first thing I thought to complain about today) is this: of you’re going to tax me glory keys, please don’t also make me click 25 times as well. It’s really annoying and makes the tax feel that much worse.

I get that you don’t want accounts pulling more than 200 at a time due to server strain. But that doesn’t preclude allowing a player to select the number of keys he or she wants to open between 1 and 200 so that the player need only make his or her selection and then click “confirm.”

Or, if that’s too difficult to code/allow for whatever reason, use the glory-troop work-around somehow, and from the task itself (when selected from now on), take the player to the chest screen with 25 keys selected and a prompt asking “are you sure you would like to spend [appropriate amount of {type of keys}]?

Yes, confirm, I am. Because I am sure I want the Kurandara, don’t want to spend gems to skip, and also don’t want to be reminded with 25 clicks of what a sucker I am.

6 Likes

I believe your advice is based on a fix ratio.
You aren’t accounting for the game choosing which battles are available to you.
Advising others to skip 24 points seems like it’ll screw over a lot of folks…while possibly benefiting some. Since it’s RNG that determines our opponents.

I did Tier 6 this week so I won’t be able to help with the confirmation for either stance.
I just believe when advising others, it’s dangerous advice when there’s anything less than 100% certainty.

I find it also incredibly bizarre that the ultra-rare, epic, and legendary fights all yield the same points, with only the mythic fight giving a completely different set of points that don’t scale, while the others scale and eventually surpass it. In most every other event, you always choose the highest rarity. Here, you choose the highest level.

1 Like

I meant to post about that misleading task.
Asking for 25 when 50 saves a lot of time and effort.

If you have 50 keys is 25 the middle option?
If so… I’m willing to bet that the designer thought it was the only second option.