Best troop for each rarity (Opinion piece)

Not necessarily fully ascended, but definitely fully traited.

Example: Dwarven Gate might be ok in first spot without 50% skull reduction, depending if it can cast and barrier allies, but it might not be as good as a Dragonguard class if the Hero starts with barrier.

Off-topic, I’d suggest getting that Soul Forge unlocked so that your quest kills will help unlock the SF levels. (QoL improvement request: Have Forge auto-level)

On topic: My favorites are…
Common: Orc (used on Defense team with Drake Rider and Gar’Nok)
Rare: Tigraki Warrior (best Bounty Troop imo)
UR: Drake Rider for Delves/Defense; Goblin Rocket for PvP
Epic: Igneus/Faunessa for Delves
Legendary: Yao Guai for PvP; Alderfather/The Maraji Queen for Delves
Mythic: Infernus hurts my eyes too much…I prefer AW
Class: Thief (I traited Bandit and SoS with Stealthy…I’m an Orc; not a Troll)
Weapon: Mang for Delves; Doom of the Day for Defense
Pet: Puddling

1 Like

Hey guys thx for the tips
I do still wonder what troops are good against other like in many rpgs some monsters etc.
Are weak against wind fire and so on but in this game i do not have a clue what to use against the AI in questing.
So what would be great is a a guide or something that explains which troops to use in the different, kingdoms and something explaining strengths and wraknesses so i know which of my troops to level up.
Do any of you know if there is any strength and weakness guide or something that helps me how to use my troops?
Also i do not know what weapon to use?
Lots of questions but i need to know if i am to become any better in this game :smiley::smiley:
I hope and wish you the best in these trying times :smiley:

I remember when I first started as a beginner wraith got me through a lot of fights. If you were in need of souls Valkyrie was the one that got them for me. For ultra rare I like apothecary. One of my first teams relied on browns so she helped a lot and she cleansed everyone every time she cast. For epic, even though werewolf is my favorite because he’s my first epic I would say lady ironbeard. One of my beginner team had Valkyrie, Apothecary, and Lady Ironbeard.

Those three helped me win a lot of matches I had no business winning. That was as a total beginner though.

I remember when I first got wraith I was like ‘yes! I got one of the best commons!’. When I got Valkyrie souls weren’t such a huge issue to get for a while. I had to discover the awesomeness of apothecary for myself and Lady Ironbeard was the biggest damage dealer I had.

Damn those were the days…