Become a Positive Petras today

Oh nice. What’s your go-to Zuul team?

1 Like

[6075,6638,6529,1409,3046,1,1,2,2,2,3,2,14017]

This for the moment. Just trying to use some of the weapons I never used before.

1 Like

Oh cool - just about to try that in PVP, thanks @Eika

1 Like

Man alive - I love it - the synergy is fantastic, really well constructed. Kudos.

1 Like

Thank you! :bowing_man:

1 Like

7 members in 2 days!

The ports is open! Feel free to attend today! :partying_face: :grinning:

1 Like

So - keeping positive (which means no mention of Wulfgarok or Shade of Zorn!) - which of the around 70 Mythics we now have in the game (not including the red Bosses) is your go to, favourite? I know different ones serve different purposes but which one features most in your teams?

I’m going to have to say mine is still Arachnaean Weaver - in the right position, it’s just still awesome - great traits, a total all rounder for me…

1 Like

I really like Archnaen Weaver and The Gray King. I hope we will see a few buffs soon, many can get mana cost reduced and better traits.

1 Like

This badboy is incredible too I think.

2 Likes

Agreed - The Gray King is my other most used. Obsidius gets a good use too especially if I want to stun the enemy. And agreed re: buffs - some are long overdue. Would be nice to have some of underused and weakly traited Classes get a look too

1 Like

Yes! I’ve not made as much use as I could to be honest. I’ve enjoyed The Lord of Slaughter in a few new teams too

1 Like

Need dispel classes for AoE nowadays, so much submerge going on?

1 Like

Lets not forget Ubastet.

1 Like

I used to use him SO much - I need to dig him out again!

1 Like

Hes great with the dart weapon.

1 Like

Can I join? What are the membership requirements? Do I need to tell a joke to qualify?

1 Like

Jokes is optional. Welcome to the crew!

Ok here is my joke: I applied for Australian citizenship and they asked me “do you have a criminal record?” I said “No, is that still a requirement?”

1 Like

Today’s positivity is brought to me by this Orb reveal:

8 Likes

Well done team positive petras! :heart: