Become a Positive Petras today

Actually you are often giving constructive critics.

I understand @terberos, but me?! Um. Uh. Hm. I am not sure if I qualify as positive. I do critique. I have called some forum members trolls…

Mandatory team t-shirts! Yes!

I warn you @Eika, I am partly responsible for my workplace’s mascot and do now have a shirt of it. So. Y’know. Team t-shirts of course.

2 Likes

You almost had me, if only it was Ketras instead of Petras.

1 Like

I don’t know where I would fit here. But my personal philosophy is to speak up when I see something wrong (otherwise there is zero chance it will change) but to also remember to speak up when I see something right.

I think what happens on forums here is much like what happens in RL. If you have a negative experience you are (unfortunately) 100 times more likely to give a review or feedback than if you have a positive experience. That’s just some part of the human nature.

I’m not a stranger to complaining, but I also try to leave positive feedback too.

3 Likes

@Snooj and @Tresk, welcome to the team. Both of you deserved to be a member based on your history. Thanks!

2 Likes

I hope team sharing is in the spirit of this thread. A guildmate has just shared this one which is awesome in PVP

2 Likes

Warmly welcome, thanks for sharing! Looks f amazing.

1 Like

Was gonna try your team, but I have only Skroll Reborn, so it might work great too!

1 Like

Team worked good with Skroll Reborn too! :slight_smile: But today im playing Zuul.

1 Like

Do you have members with Mostly Positive category? :wink:

1 Like

2 Likes

Haha…then take me in. :muscle:t4:

1 Like

Hang on I will check your activity for the latest years to see if you were the good boy from the class room. I will let you know in a hour.

1 Like

“I am sorry but I don’t see @Fleg criticizing. He was bragging (rights for which he/she earned) about the things he got.”

I see you protect Fleg here, he got 5 times more keys than anyone else in the thread - at the first day the Palooza was on. God knows what he is on, but he is a lad which enjoy the game as much as we do.

I could not find anything negative at all, and not gonna waste another 57 minutes.

Welcome to the team @jpraveensn :sunglasses: :blue_heart:

3 Likes

It was a matter of time that Harold will show up. How is Vangor doing?

I am glad you like it. Cheers. Our friend is doing good I hope. Have not talked to him for over two years. :grimacing:

I’m glad he’s not my friend…

What did he do to you?

Nice try. :rofl:

Sounds like you know something that I do not know. Were you rivals or something? :thinking: