11 Likes

I see what you did there.

New Urska troops - Yay!

None with Bloodlust trait - /facepalm

5 Likes
                               _**Still Loving <3**_

9 Likes

That must be a 200 event key opening

As usual I opened 1 key at a time, took 120 to get the new legendary and my 3rd copy of doomclaw along the way.

I beat you i got it to mythic with 1x 200

I was pretty excited to put together a kickass Urskaya team. My best attempt is
King Mikhail
Urskula
Baba Yaga
Doomclaw

It works sometimes, but mostly it gets DESTROYED by the divine meta. The problem is that there’s no gem or skull creation. Maybe a “forest guardian”-type troop in this kingdom would work. King Mikhail gets killed pretty quickly.
Edit: come to think of it, maybe I’ll try Ishbaala in place of Baba Yaga…
2nd edit: Ishbalaa actually works pretty well, as long as King M. stays un-entangled and alive! The good thing I forgot about is that she also gives herself 1/2 mana to start.

Maybe i’m a bit biased on this (see my avatar) but have you considered the many benefits of getting acquainted with with the Skelebro’s? Some skulls and an extra turn works pretty well and he doesn’t gets in the way of any of your other troops. Ishbaala does provide some Yellow gems but at the cost of transforming Green gems which Urskula and Doomclaw need.

But well, this kingdom really lacks some decent skull and mana generators, and healers and cleansers by the way, Domovoi is kind of cute (as cute as a hairy toothy mischievous little gremlim can be), but causing debuffs on your allies is simply too risky…

1 Like

Interesting. You are talking about Skeleros? Does he always get an extra turn?
I haven’t found ishbaala transforming green>yellow to be at all detrimental here because so much of the team eats yellow! It’s actually great, and it gets rid of the unused red gems that divine teams rely on.

Another thing missing in this kingdom is any way to cleanse. Kind of tough to survive in an enrage-dependent environment when facing the likes of Salad or Yasmine’s or forest troll…

well on tacets stream i saw

King mikhail
doomclaw
corrupted urska
urskula

now go kick some divine butt OR you could put fallen valdis in slot three for divine team counter

1 Like

Funny how everyone can’t think without tacet

I meant the normal Skeleton, but well you are right, Ishbaala does take Red gems which are not used by your team, i keep forgetting or mixing up the converters sometimes…

Anyway, it would be nice if Urskula would be this kingdom’s double converter and since she has a Druidic vibe why not give her the Cleanse that Ishbaala once had?
Are the devs afraid of a new un-Bear-able Meta? :stuck_out_tongue:

Without cleanse the Enraged Urskas are somtimes as fearsome as an Enraged Isabelle:

2 Likes

Great suggestion- Uskula should at least be given cleanse! It would strengthen the viability of the underwhelming bears significantly! @cyrup

1 Like

Btw, great suggestion about skeleton- I don’t think I ever really used that troop!

haha favorite stream

1 Like

Well, it would certainly be muuuuuuuuuuuuch more useful than +5 of attack, and the double conversion would also be waaaaaay better than another troop with Scatter Damage, just one more thing: If by chance the devs would make this change, they would also need to change Arcane for another trait.

Anyway, don’t get your hopes too high, i’m dead inside (avatar pun again) so no hopes and consequently no shattered dreams and i’m just fine. :skull: :wink: (It’s an absurd we don’t have a winking skull emote, this is offensive to all skeletons!)

2 Likes

They just couldn’t bear to build their teams without him.

3 Likes

I saw that new legendary and I was all, “Hey baby what’s ur sine?”

3 Likes