Bear Witch Project

Originally published at: Bear Witch Project – Gems of War

New Ultra-Rare Troop: Urska Dragoon

Urska Dragoon will be available for 300 Glory in the Rewards tab of the Shop, will be in Event Chests this week, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Legendary Troop: Urskula

Urskula will be available exclusively in Event Chests this week, and will make her way to Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in the usual 3-4 weeks.

Join the Forum!

5 Likes

7 minutes after post… Still able to get first. :scream_cat:

H00ray! I can hardly bear it.

3 Likes

It’s a shame The Golden Compass never had a movie sequel.

3 Likes

Its funny to think of that a 50% mana boost to all Urskas if you play the Legendary is not even close to save them. Even if all started out with empowered they wouldnt reach the meta.

6 Likes

Enrage as the main mechanic for this kingdom really doesn’t does much, many other troops from the other kingdoms have it too and with better sinergy… But still better than Random Targetting as the main theme/mechanic in the gnolls.

The dwarf we’ll get in the next event is just great Enraging the first ally and also giving it life.

3 Likes

That is the upsetting thing. Some kingdoms get troops based around status effects that doesn’t do a lot. And the troops spells often get destroyed because of the main idea behind the spell has something with the status effect to do.

1 Like

Or sometimes it just takes too (Peng)looooooooooong until decent troops are introduced giving proper sinergy to a kingdom. Like Taloca and Stormsinger release did for Suncrest and even increased the value of the Storms Tree. Which is quite weird on the Deathknight class by the way…

1 Like

Nice to see Urskaya getting some love :slight_smile:

Still a 50% speed to Doomclaw and the king.
The king is a great troop on front, I can’t wait to try it.
I see potential with Bard class…

Also, more troops for my Urska Crowns, yay!

Nice art too on the druid

Good luck everyone on chest pulls.

4 Likes

The art and name of the new Legendary are awesome!
Sadly that is where the awesomeness stops. The spell is rather weak, even at an assumed x10 ratio and all allies being enraged the damage is still underwhelming and the buffs it gives are pointless for any troop but the first, which probably enrages on its own or by other means anyways since you are fielding an Urska team.

For a trooptype that isn’t exactly on the dominant side of things i’d have hoped for a bit more oomph for this Legendary.

1 Like

stick the legend with doomclaw and mikhal and you’ve got an instant win
(unless they have a screw over you’re entire team trait)

According to spoiler, it’s 8x boost for the new Legendary.

To get the boost before casting Urskula, you just need to use Corrupted Urska to mass Enraging. After that, Urskula will always get 24 more scatter damage, as Enrage on 2-4 troops are hard to go away unless enemy got mass Dispel.

Still, it’s a scatter damage, so it can’t be a main attacking troop, just a great support like his trait suggested. Pairing it with Doomclaw on defence could be occasionally dangerous, as double chance of 25% devour for just 12 mana can be very devastating when it hit.

You couldn’t even use consistent wording for the spells from the last two legendary troops? Is there any difference between “scatter damage” and “scatter damage to all enemies”?

What on earth is going on down there?

5 Likes

“Urskatyr damage to all enemies”… :upside_down_face:

My useless contribution for the week. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Probably the same thing. Their reason would likely be the space for text in troop card. Either Taloca’s spell wording is too short, so they included “to all enemies” to make it longer, or Urskula’s spell wording is too long, so they excluded “to all enemies” to make it shorter. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yay, cool new… oh, wait… bears…

Well I’m fond of Doomclaw even if he’s rubbish, so I’ll give it a spin with the new legendary anyway…

If you can’t drink enough Krystaran vodka to make Urska look good, put on the bear goggles and see if that helps.

2 Likes

Huh… interesting tasks. Sea of Sorrow didn’t even released for a week yet. Great addition though! ^^