Battle for the crowns - "Winning" the game

4 Likes

Good to see you again @RiverSong and I’m very impressed you hit 4 crowns @awiz. You’re the first I’m aware of.

The best I’ve done is 3 (currently 2 until I finish stormcaller). It might take me a while to catch you to 4. :slight_smile:

I have 4 crowns too, believe I’m the only one on Xbox with more than 3. Sorry for the links, don’t know how to make edited pictures. :slightly_smiling_face:

http://gowdb.com/xbox/extras/leaderboards/champlevel

2 Likes

Welcome. From time to time console players would pop in on the mythics thread before this.

Also impressive, so you’re in a league of your own over there @Tydda. I have tunnel vision and mostly pay attention to my mobile/PC side.

1 Like

I finally hit #1 in weapons, and I drop to #2 on champion levels because of the new class a few days ago. I’m so close to 4 crowns. I see top player @awiz seems to have switched guilds since the last postings. In 6 months there will be dozens of people who are tied for #1 in 3 or more categories.

1 Like

I need to check in more often.

3 Likes

Wow I have two, All Fractions and Champion levels (in post) from None of the Above. I don’t see myself getting weapons, I don’t want to spend money on useless weapons and same thing with pets, too many gems for those cosmetic pets. I hate the event troops since all but one seems useless (and it is an annoying goblin) so wen’t another direction and got a 2nd Zuul. Not bad for a only VIP 4.

2 Likes

I thought about a second zuul but I didn’t see how a good team could feed enough mana to 2 zuuls.

It’s my first time with 4 #1 rankings, a quadruple crown (ascenscion, weapon, delve, champion level) :

As they stop adding classes, that will become the easiest #1 to hit.

1 Like

You should leave the name of the board on your screen shots.

1 Like

Updated to include headers. Good to see you again River Song.

1 Like