Barrier VS Infernal Armor

This was reported before, but the thread was… ignored?

Hopefully my take on this issue being more complete would warrant some scheduled fix.

Platform, device version and operating system
Plataform PC/Mobile

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened
Attacking a troop with Infernal Armor while my attacker had Barrier should have removed Barrier from my troop. Instead the damage simply removed some armor, but the barrier remained.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
As long as the attacker doesn’t effectively loses any life from the Infernal Armor trigger it will keep it’s barrier. Just noticed this today.

Steps to make it happen again
Get barrier on your first troop, wait for a chance to attack any enemy with Infernal Armor trait and watch your troop only losing armor, but not the barrier. You can end up with zero armor and your barrier will still be there as the following pictures show:

It’s easy to replicate the bug “testing” your defensive team of Wall of Bones.

Even with zero armor my Divinia kept her barrier. (30 damage from her attack, takes 25% of reflected damage = exactly 8 of armor she had.)

After a few more moves i managed to match skulls again and only then my Divinia lost her Barrier as she would lose life from this damage.

Spoiler: I won this battle. :stuck_out_tongue:

While verifying this, it would be great to also check if Doomskulls being matched increases the damage an attacker take from Infernal Armor.

2 Likes

funny you ask for a nerf but you don’t have any problem to use it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That only means i have tested it fully to determine they are OP.
I was really thinking about drawing a top hat and a monocle on Ubs and a beautiful beard and mustache on Ishbaala because i imagined someone would try to pull my leg about it… Then i would say that these were not them. :sweat_smile: :rofl:

But i had to keep my report serious, well most of it… :wink:

1 Like

Hey sorry, we didn’t mean to ignore the first thread!

We’ve made a bug report for this, thanks for bringing it back up into our attention!

1 Like