AWR's Team Builds

New Faction Assault teams are posted now on…

Please follow the welcome bots instructions if you want access to the semi public builds channel.

If you’re already aware of the new platform for posting then feel free to select “muted” down below so that you don’t get alerted when I bump this for those who don’t know.

3 different Raid teams are posted now on…

Please follow the welcome bots instructions if you want access to the semi public builds channel.

If you’re already aware of the new platform for posting then feel free to select “muted” down below so that you don’t get alerted when I bump this for those who don’t know.

Werewoods Faction Assault team is posted now on…

Diabolist Class Trial team is posted now on…

April Bounty team is posted now on…

If you aren’t on this server, then you missed Raids, Faction Assault, Class Trial and Invasion builds this week. I would remedy that soon if I were you. :wink: