AWR's Team Builds

Faction Assault
Crypt Keepers

[6607,6751,6520,1257,3050,1,1,1,1,2,3,2,14017]

3 Likes

I’m not the type to encourage bad behavior. Whether I’m “allowed to” or not. It’s weird to me when strangers try to dictate how I’m supposed to act or they decide what is an appropriate response when I don’t like something that’s happened. There’s at least 1 guild that chooses to do nothing but talk shit about me… But at the same time are devout followers of my teams. This confuses me, and I don’t like to be confused. So this thread is on hiatus until adults learn the ancient lesson of “don’t bite the hand that feeds you”. I can’t say what guild it is, but if you check out global chat channel 865… You’ll be able to see a common notion between posters. Evidently I must have peed on their rug a while back. I honestly can’t remember, but they obviously remember me. :man_shrugging:
Sorry folks…I don’t expect to be praised and radiated with “thank you” posts. But I do expect a small amount of respect from those who benefit from my teams. The second I gave a possible controversial opinion, folks came at me like a spider monkey. Basically “just shut up and post teams” is what their narrative was. Well I’m not your mother and I’m not a dev. So I see no reason to help brats. :man_shrugging:
(Not up for debate…I made it clear in the OP… I’ll only do this if I enjoy it. I’m not enjoying sharing my teams publicly anymore… Merry Christmas.)

9 Likes

Hey @awryan,
I fully appreciate your reasons and feel the community has made a net loss here but as someone who has used some of these builds and watched them play out like clockwork, I’ll just leave my thank yous here. :bowing_man:

9 Likes

Originally I didn’t want people to have mess with the politics of discord servers.
But unfortunately I see it as my only choice to help the community and not be harassed or heckled the moment someone deems my actions unfavorable.
Archmagus Class Trial build can be found here once you get the “unowned troops role”. For most it’s basically automatic but for a few, you’ll have to send me your invite code. As the welcome bot instructs, just politely share that you’re not interested in joining the fAWRmily if you need to share your code with me in a direct message to stay on the server.

3 Likes

Raids team is up on.

Please follow the welcome bots instructions if you want access to the semi public builds channel.

Faction Assault team is up on.

Please follow the welcome bots instructions if you want access to the semi public builds channel.

If you’re already aware of the new platform for posting then feel free to select “muted” down below so that you don’t get alerted when I bump this for those who don’t know.

Class Trial team is up on.

If you’re already aware of the new platform for posting then feel free to select “muted” down below so that you don’t get alerted when I bump this for those who don’t know.

Hi. Completely new here. I’ve tried to find your discord server but had zero luck. How do I join please?

1 Like

Clicking on the image right below works as a link to join the server.

Thanks. Done

1 Like

Class Trial team is up on.

Raids team is up on…

Sunken Fleet Faction Assault team is available on…

Bwuahahahahahahahahaha a lifetime ban for using another account so “secret” that I used the same nickname :ninja: . But thx, you confirmed to many of us a lot of things :joy:

Because I think that kind of behavior is creepy AF and I do my best to keep creeps off my server. Yes.
But yeah anytime I do things an individual doesn’t like. It therefore confirms any negative notion people have of me. Such is life I guess.
I discussed the matter privately to you in a DM but since you spoke about it here, I felt I should address it as well.
It’s unfortunate that you don’t have direct access to my builds anymore (though I doubt that will stop you from getting them.) That being said, please don’t derail this thread anymore.

As anyone else in the community, considering the number of high ranked whistleblowers in your guild that share events and GWs builds :wink:

:wave:

This was totally unworthy of you. I have liked and respected you for a long time, but now I see you’re just another troll. Not that it matters to you, but I am extremely disappointed in your behavior. What did you hope to accomplish by this?

1 Like

The first Invasion team for the beginning stages is posted now on…

The second Invasion team for stages 6-8 and a Faction Assault team are posted now on…