I would like my avatar to be light skinned. I am black and would like to be able to purchase an afro or some braids. I am sure some men would prefer a fade or two. I would love to have more choices as far as faces. Everyone having the same face is blah lol. If you guys can make time for this it would be awesome. This is the one feature in the game that has not been touched. I am sure adding a little variety with a price tag would generate some money. Maybe I could pay to have my character to look like a nurse with some scrubs on. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I would pay for that.

17 Likes

As a fellow black girl who also has an afro, I’d love to see more options. :smiley_cat:
Frankly, I’d love to see any expansion of avatar choices to make them feel more unique. I’d really kill for more hair options and some kitty ears, devs. Pretty please with icing on top? :kissing_cat:

12 Likes

I wish also about more options. All skin colors around the globe would be great. I also wish we could costumize our armors with a few colors. A little more variation would be nice.

Edit:
It would be nice if every race within the game was available to use for the Hero.

9 Likes

Personally, I would like to see a Dark Elven race for the Hero (similar to the look of the Shadowblade troop, at least as the “base” idea).

5 Likes

Having the different races in the game available for avatar races would be great, I’m pretty sure it would be a good chunk of work and effort, but I think it would really add some nice customisation to the game, I also understand how its kinda a small part, but its there so it should still be updated and upgraded. But the diffrent armor colors, more hair types and colors would be all great ideas. I hope these will get implemented.

3 Likes

Also, I would really like to be able to see hairstyles mixed with the helmets instead of them being removed in place of the helmet. I hope that makes sense.

4 Likes

++++1

I hate that helmets make me bald. I’d love to see some helmet plus hair combinations.

6 Likes

+1 to this. Again.

1 Like

Like this?

Bret-Hair_Helmet

4 Likes

2 Likes

Lmao. Too funny.

+1 to more choices for our avatars.

2 Likes

Any chance for this to happen?