Attack team being set as my defense team

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
This is an old issue and I thought it had been fixed. My defense team is being changed all the time to my attack team (ie, both my defense and attack are set to the troops I use for attacking)

What are the steps to make it happen again?
It might be related to playing both on mobile and PC (NOT at the same time)

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
Nope.

Any chance it’s similar to this issue?

If so then they’re aware of it.

This issue is still happening to me, and I play on Steam only. At least once a week, my defense team will just suddenly be a different one that I have recently played with. I rarely check my current team unless I notice an odd string of victories or losses, and have been unsuccessful trying to intentionally reproduce the glitch, but it is definitely still happening.

1 Like

It is. Also, it was fixed when I created the team again on my mobile phone. My last created team wasn’t even listed.

No its not @Ozball
He ment our defence team is always set same as attack team.
Before the update you could set ypur defence team and use a diffrent attack team.
Now it always defaults to your defense team for every attack.
Suckz to have to scroll from def team to attack team every battle

What’s happening to me is actually the opposite. The team I had created on PC and set as my defense wasn’t loaded to my cellphone. So, when it tried to load that team and failed, it turned back to my attack team (which is also my Team #1).

Two weeks later, does anyone have any news on this?

EDIT: It’s still happening. The mobile seems to fail to import team changes I’ve made. Instead, they override my teams created on PC. Now, I have to create all my teams only on mobile, otherwise it’ll be for naught.