Mobile not updating Teams

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I made changes to my team layouts on PC and when I open GoW on my phone the teams aren’t there. Also I found out today that I don’t even have my 120 slot unlocked on my phone, despite it being unlocked on PC (I’m level 126). Also last night my PC teams were overwritten with my mobile teams (with the 120 slot being changes to the default empty / blue/brown banner setup)

What are the steps to make it happen again?
Make changes to a team on PC, then check mobile.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

Only of the locked team slot. I don’t have access to my PC at the moment (will post some this evening when I get home)

Did you try closing the mobile client and restarting?

Yup, I’ve actually played on mobile some in the past week or so, but hadn’t noticed this since my main team I use it much higher up the team list.

I have the same issue here.

Any changes I make on android is not sync’d across when I checked on PC (after several PVP matches), and vice versa as well.

Therefore my defense team is based on which device I am currently playing on :confounded:

Note, Android team has some troops with missing background. Not sure if that is a graphic issue; have tried take troop out and put it back in. Made no difference.

Team on Android

Team on Steam

I’ve run into this as well. Can be confusing.

1 Like

We are aware of this issue and are working on fixing it.

2 Likes

good i thought it might be because i have my steam in offline mode. :slight_smile:

Any update on this issue @Nimhain? Is it likely to take a client side fix? (ie should I just wait till the mobile version is updated?) Since at the moment, I’m avoiding playing on my phone as much as possible since I don’t want to erase all the teams I’ve set up on PC :confused:

Yes, it will require a client update.

1 Like