At what Level did you get Sheggra?

I’ve been playing GOW for a year now, and my hero is level 533, I just got Sheggra yesterday. It seem to take FOREVER…

The only reason I got it is because Sheggra is in the V.I.P. chest this week and I just saved up my gems and bought 10 chances (475 gems). I ended up with 3 of them. Still trying to buy at least one more batch of 10 hopefully before the event changes on Monday.

I just got one Sheggra from 56 event keys.

Got it twice out of a 50 event keys this week. I’m currently exactly lvl 404. Who said 404 meant “not found”? (well, when I opened the chests, I was lvl 380ish though)

I only miss 3 legendaries now (Crimson Bat, Moloch and Gar’Nok)

I got her mid 200’s i believe. Never knew she is quite rare, tbh she is my only mythic, I guess I got really lucky later on heh. Like Sammy, my first legendary was from the first tutorial magic key, carnex, got me hooked on gow :wink: Though not as hooked as sammy, I am half his level.

Based on Tacet’s observation I invested in a 50-pack of event keys and got Sheggra finally… (and like 7 gobeaters too, the bias is confirmed). [level ~297]

3 more troops to go, Venoxia, Webspinner and Silent one.

How in the world did you get 6 Sheggras, so you could ascend her to Mythic?

1 Like

I finally got her today after opening 20 event chests.
Now i only need Psyon and Hydra to have all cards. :smiley:

Lvl 399 at the moment of writing, but sure to hit 400 today.

I was just really lucky I guess lol. Still missing the bat and silent one, only got kos last week.

Ah, well, well done for getting 6 of them. I have bat, but thats the only Legendary I have, just chilling around waiting him to be pumped up, so he can be useful after level 200. :slightly_smiling:

Got her first when I was Lvl 250+ and two more before 1.08. Got three (total 6) more with gems and event chest. I have been playing since Nov 2014.

Cant believe this luck, finally got her by a glory key! :smiley: Level 95.

I actually pulled one myself the night before last (Sunday) with an iron key? … Then, just last night, pulled 3 more in less then an hour! :slight_smile:

I had purchased 15 magic keys, and had something like 40 iron keys. - lvl 185

Am level 174 now I think and still don’t have her lol.

Level 400 and Sheggra is still the one that eludes me :confused:

Sucks, but cant do much than cross our fingers with the chests.

I think that I could cross everything that I have and still not get it lol. I’m just unlucky like that.

Make sure that all your hair is crossed as well. :slightly_smiling:

That must be a record, out for the few keys you opened, wow.

Yeah, I thought it was a bit odd. The 3 I got yesterday was out of the 15 Magic Keys. First time that’s happened too. Think I got her in the second one, then again just two keys later, and then another on the last or second to last. … Seems once you get a particular troop, they seem to start coming quite frequently. :slight_smile:

Though I’m still on the older system with consoles, it shows I’m only missing 6 troops now.

Well I’ll be…after making my post earlier I finally got it! :slightly_smiling:

1 Like