At what Level did you get Sheggra?

About level 400. I am level 550 and still don’t have Keeper of souls.

You were unusually unlucky, methinks, guildmate… perhaps my repeated invading of you nicked all those Sheggra eggs… I had loads of her (and disenchanted them, grrrrr!)

Level 451, still don’t have her.

She is one of, I think, only two troops with the place gems and convert ability. The number of match 4s+ these abilities trigger is a bit undervalued.

Level 372 - I just got her today while opening 10 event chests. I’ve been playing for about a year. Now I just need Abhorath to have them all.

I just got her two weeks ago. Must have been something like 380- or 390-ish.

I have just got Keeper of souls in a glory key. Finally!

1 Like

I’m about 290 and still waiting.

Level 202 no shegra here sadly :frowning:

I think I was around level 60- 70ish when I got mine. Sirrian got one really early on and kept showing his Sheggra team off to me :confused:

Level 418 and Sheggra and the Psion are the only ones I don’t have.

I got her at Lvl 1 or 2; she was literally the first card I unlocked from my first iron key. I just figured I got an uncommon card and didn’t think much about her until I started to use her and and later realized she was extremely rare.

I got her from lvl 58 Vip chest on my second try, it was my fourth legendary Trying to find out good team composition with her.

I am level 450 and don`t have yet, what a pain of card… :confounded:

I got her between 200 - 300. Bone Dragon was the last Legendary for me at the high 400s.

Still missing Cthyryzyx…

I don’t remember when I first got Sheggra, but she was one of my first (if not THE first) legendary troops. Pretty sure I got her by level 100 or shortly after.

270 maybe, I got it in the last month I’m pretty sure.
Still missing 4 or 5 others, Crimson Bat included

I lucked out with the Crimson Bat. First legendary and it has been the major card in my deck until this patch.

She was my first legendary…
and the first card, that i upgraded to mystic. XD
I got Sheggra with an iron key at level 13 or 14.

She is also the reason why I got hooked on GoW! :smiley:

I’m level 210 and I recently aquired Sheggra. Maybe I was around lvl 190?

Same for me. My first was Gorgotha, and my second was Crimson Bat, and that was my team until I picked up Sheggra. (With a quick double slime team in 1.07)