As Requested by a Dev: A Thread about Devs' Actions/Inactions

That’s odd. I have a heart, link symbol, then the three dots - on all my mobile devices. :thinking:

It should be left of the reply button (at least it’s supposed to be there).

Ah: flagging is enabled at the “regular” trust level; @Hayabusa’s profile is still at “basic”.

1 Like

The maintainer of this thread has been banned again and I again find myself wondering ‘why’.

In all my time on these forums, I have not once read a post by the OP that I thought could be used to justify a ban - not even remotely.

Your liberal handing out of bans is genuinely starting to feel like you’re grasping at straws and arbitrarily interpreting rules until they fit the crime (real or imagined) and can be used to justify your personal vendetta against OP while you get off scot-free. Maybe you should take some time off the forums and have somebody else take over moderation duties for a bit.

You wrote that context is imperative in a number of your posts (paraphrasing). Please re-read the OP’s posts and make a genuine effort to understand the context. Come back and tell me with a straight face that you still think these bans are justified and not just petty revenge.

10 Likes

@Kafka, I tried to reach out to you privately just now. I spent about 15 mins typing a message only to get an error message saying you weren’t accepting messages at this time when I tried to send it. Is there someone else I should send my message to?

Guess you need to use the ticket system which is not very intuitive, is it?

1 Like

Hello everyone :slightly_smiling_face:

I am officially closing this thread as its contents and purpose are inherently aggressive and more often than not breaking the community guidelines, (Eg. talking about bans) and not contributing in a positive manner to this forum or game’s overall health.

Some quick reminders:

• If any new threads appear that are similar in nature and or also go against our community guidelines, they too will be closed per normal procedure.

• We do welcome any positive further feedback or constructive criticism on the community guidelines, ban appeals and or how warnings are applied which can all be directed to the CX & Management team via Support Tickets.

I would also like to reiterate that moderation decisions such as warnings, bans, post deletions and thread locking are reviewed by a neutral third party consisting of either other members of the CX Team and or a manager/supervisor/higher-up.

TLDR: Please keep threads/discussions civil, it helps us help you faster.

Community Guidelines:
Community Guidelines - Official News - Gems of War | Forums

Support Tickets:
Gems of War Support (zendesk.com)

Thank you
Bramble

1 Like