Arena Worst Event Ever?

If you hated the event before, wait until you see this fun math trick (Disclaimer, I do enjoy the new arena, but the arena event is…). Also, the gold values are based on my 103% bonus.

From this handy-dandy table it would take each person 2.5 hours of 9 perfect arena runs to get 60 writs (+27 glory keys, 81k gold, souls, and the other arena event rewards)

The cost of 59 writs from epic green tasks is 1.2mil gold. With a gold team, I earn 6.2k per explore 12 match, or about 31-37k every 10 mins. So by myself, it would take me 6.5h of play to earn 1.2mil, but 3 people in a guild playing for the same 2.5h, would earn enough to give 59 writs to everyone in the guild (+ gem keys, 50 emeralds and whatever else first 5 epic green tasks give), while each farmers earns medals. And for a guild of 10 active players with gold team, they can farm the 1.2mil gold in less than 40 minutes each.

Obviously, this doesn’t help guilds that usually complete all tasks. Just thought it was an interesting time-investment comparison.

4 Likes