Arena Worst Event Ever?

Yep, this is where our input helps. We can extrapolate numbers and give them a nudge.

For example 4.5 Update Patch Notes

The Deed system was introduced on 29th August 2019, so less 9 days, 14 months ago.

In this thread you will see there were many concerns about the scarcity of Deeds and Imperial Deeds and we were told the calculations were wrong.

The calculations at least have been proven right.

I agree with @cyberkiwi that we will no doubt get a bonus way of acquiring Deeds, and one of those is already in Campaigns. However there’s no help for Imperial Deeds even now, 14 months on.

I had a look at my kingdoms and they have mostly been obtained by AB.

I’ve logged in daily and completed all AB tasks. I’ve converted 3k writs into 3 Imperials. I seem to think I may have converted a couple of 100 writs to deeds too.

And here is an image of my progress. So I’m maxing AB’s and taking some Deed offers. I had one Imperial Offer and I declined it, and where would it get me.

Now, I have uprated 1 Kingdom to 16, which has been extremely worth it - Pridelands. As a result, I spent 3 Imperial Deeds extra and 100 Red Deeds. In this regard, I could have 1 more kingdom at 15.

I’m now going to update that with any daily offers I pickup, but that’s where I am, playing daily and completing everything possible… and I’m at 11/34 at 15…

Edit - I’ve missed some writs from guild tasks. So I suppose I could have gained maybe up to 14/15 Kingdoms by maxing opportunity on Writs and a couple more deed offer.

I’d be guessing how much better off I could be. In the grand scheme of things, we’re being underserved, and the writs in the arena are going to make no difference right now.

3 Likes