Arena - too much advantage for experienced players?

No, he means he plays it once a week for the reset. :wink:

Very cool River, and itā€™s good to hear you still find it all fun. Iā€™m hoping it will be the same for me. I know itā€™s terribly addicting! :slight_smile:

Thanks, Machiknight. Yeah, I understand TH wouldnā€™t be used as a means for pulling in resources since itā€™s not the most profitable as others have mentioned, but I like playing it for the challenge and change of pace it provides. Same with the Arena, though I do agree with some of the statements about the limited resources they provide to you for team building and you can at times get stuck with some pretty awful teams. But I try to view this as part of the challenge really. ā€¦ Iā€™m guessing you played TH some when you first started, at least for a short time? Just wondering why the appeal is lost for so many over time?

:joy: Ah, I thought he played just one PVP every week.

Treasure Hunt wasnā€™t around yet when many of us started. Itā€™s been added around six months ago, give or take, Iā€™d say.

[quote=ā€œEika, post:65, topic:3533ā€]
:joy: Ah, I thought he played just one PVP every week.
[/quote] lol ^^ Nah, I grind my way to Rank 1 once a week, and then I only play Arena until the next reset, pretty much.

Thanks, appreciate the info. I wasnā€™t aware of that. I thought it was there since the start.