Are there any other base Legenaries as worthless as

Not sure why you’re raising this as an issue, it’s working as intended, enraged is the status effect that ‘bypasses armour traits’.

Not saying it’s bugged.
Just clarification for the earliest posts where someone was complaining about it not working.

The wording is confusing as it says « ignore armor ».
I can understand someone thinking it cancels armor traits.

And Enraged is not really ignore armor either.

Orion has a 75% chance to do true damage. Enraged troops ignore %damage reduction traits. Combine the two and you have a hit for 1.5x damage that always ignores %DR and also has a 75% chance to bypass armor.

Try your team out with Doomclaw or Hammer of Urskaya in last.

2 Likes

Hydra isn’t as complete garbage as stated here.
I have it heading my blue day GW team (granted, I’m in the 100ish ranks).
Hydra
Dryad (to help refill Apothecary and originally for Nature Link)
EK
Apothecary
First order of business is two casts of EK to get the first two down. By that time Hydra is nearing death, will have been filled with gems and typically wastes the other two with a single cast. That’s pretty efficient.

It is my weakest color GW team though.
I have been thinking of remaking it with probaby SilverMaiden/Jotnar/EK/Apothecary. Jotnar’s third trait will help keeping the troops alive and the two front troops don’t block the two back troops. However I don’t have Jotnar (yet) :stuck_out_tongue:

This might be off topic but I think Kraken should have been a base mythic. He’s way too OP for a legendary troop in my opinion

Crimson Bat instead of Hydra makes that team far better. You wouldn’t need to wait for EK to cast twice, and your skull damage would skyrocket with Bloodthirsty.

Oops, you are right. But still, Hydra is not that bad.

Try
Orion
King mikhail
Corrupt urska
Anthea
Frozen banner

Pretty fun!

Hydra can be fun to use with Loyalty, you can kill everyone on board no matter how much life and armor depending on how long you want to keep playing. I have done up to 1000 damage with Hydra before.