Arcemius' Art Thread - Newest: Big Johnny Bronze

No, she didn’t get short, she just got really fat. :grin:

1 Like

Oh you did these! It was shared around the office and I didn’t think to check who did the great arts… I also commented on how I loved Mab with the bird, and asked if someone would draw me as a bird (I LOVE birds) and this is what happened, inspired by your image. @Kafka contributed to the birb and one of our artists drew me :smiley: @Neffy

cyrup

5 Likes

I hope this is attached into the office’s fridge’s door for at least one week. :rofl:

3 Likes

Printer? Paper? What is that?

2 Likes

This is hilarious. :joy: I’m completely in awe at the craftsmanship of that masterpiece. Just glad I can help lighten people’s days doing what I love!

1 Like

Thank you @Arcemius I’m sure one day with enough practice, you too can be an MS Paint master.

4 Likes

Zaejin Usurper
He wasn’t the first Goblin King… he won’t be the last.

8 Likes

He even carry the Fleshripper, so awesome!! ^^

1 Like

:grin: Thank you! There aren’t very many cool looking weapons from Zaejin, so luckily Fleshripper was among them.

1 Like

Infernal Ishbaala
Talk about a divine nerf!

8 Likes

I volunteer as playtester, i’ll make sure to get everything about her sorted out. :star_struck:
Nice interpretation and as always great details.
Extra likes the system won’t register under your post: :hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

1 Like

Teenie Queenie Mab
Pocket sized for any occasion.

6 Likes

Big Johnny Bronze
He had a lot more extra belt loops for his Swashbucklin’ belt buckle back in those days.

5 Likes

I prefer to think he’s been always fat/overweight. It would make his seduction tactics/sex appeal more Epic. :wink:

2 Likes

I don’t know too much about his lore, but I like pirates and I think he’s an interesting troop!

He is Tiry’s father so he found a map to an elf’s undergarments at some point.
Here is another piece of lore involving him that you may have missed:

(Scylla’s part.)

1 Like

So, did he adopt Tyri? Because I always wondered this. I usually skip most of the dialogue, but I did manage to catch that much, and it always confused me as to how a human can father an elf.

I was also VERY confused as to how Arachnean Weaver was part elf, but then I read that it’s something like a god that takes over Elvish priestesses or something?

Lyya’s site has the Quest Dialogues if you want to re-read them. It gets touched on very lightly in Blackhawk I believe. (Been a while since I did the quest line myself)

1 Like

I’ll have to skim over it then, because it PUZZLES me. <— Weak pun.

Update: Didn’t find my answer in Blackhawk dialogue. I’ll check Tyri’s questline.
Update2: Nope. Oh well.

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s stated explicitly in-game, but Nimhain has confirmed a few times on the forums that:

3 Likes