Anyone else annoyed they can't get the one last dragon/boss?

So I have been trying for my last dragon/boss Shappharax or however it is you spell it since like a week after they came out. I had the others pretty quickly. Kept getting lucky with not finding the traps. But that’d not really what I would like to rant about. I have been trying religiously for the horde mimic and the dragon/boss that I need. But to no luck. Then I come across players in PvP who have a full team of horde mimics and every dragon boss plus extras. Gems really needs to up the rate for those who do not have these troops. It’s getting to the point of where I will say screw it and just not play anymore. With the buggy battles sometimes and the enemy teams not being effected by frozen or silence and getting extra turns or still collecting manna or using their attack. But my favorite was this week during Tuesdays guild wars. I had my handy dandy tower you know immune to legit everything and it being frozen and silenced. Also happened to the enraged troop immune to everything. But that’s my rant sorry not sorry.

Leonis Tower cannot be affected by anything, ever

1 Like

Rng is what it is diamantina and horde mimic wouldnt be as desirable if everyone had them. I dont have the mimic yet becuz i saw no value in it until it was the last free 2 play troop i needed (only missing dread captain and hanged man otherwise) so now i want it.

Just get a certain amount of boss chests everyday and be consistent you will get it eventually. Same with diamantina play dungeon everyday and pick same rooms everyday also do vault hard. All u can do.

Be consistent you will beat rng eventually

2 Likes

How does vault hard help?

Diamantina would still be desirable as it’s the best at what it does, even if everyone has it.

See: Leprechaun

Everyone has it, still desirable to use as a troop.

2 Likes

Dragonite from dragonite gnomes silly pants

1 Like

I didnt say its undesirable i said its more desirable

If it is a 10 rn becuz its good and hard to get it would be a 9 if it was good and easy to get.

Not AS desirable

Get it now feller?

1 Like

nope. Just like how a lot of people having Ironhawk doesn’t make it any less desirable.

you’re playing the wrong game if you think any of that carries over here.

6 Likes

Dragonite drops from Vault? I’ve never gotten any…when was dragonite added to the loot pool? Are cursed runes dropping too?

1 Like

Yes. Both gnomes are part of the Gnome’a’Palooza.

“Vault hard” in this case means “play a lot during vault weekend” (with Dragonite Gnome appearing more than usual, as per event), not “open a lot of vault keys” (which still results in no dragonite).

3 Likes

I do not get annoyed over a game. I gave up on hoarde mimic long ago. I played enough explore to have it and am not going to force myself to play more just to get that troop. That’s stupid. I know folks that got it day 1 that barely play explore and others that finally got it after many months of doing thousands of :trophy: doing explore every single day. I did finally get the last dragon so I’m good there.

Ok then there is literally no reason to have horde mimic. Or shiny pets. I guess no one wants things others have that are rare now. Makes sense. Wonder why they keep making updates with shiny and starry and dragon eggs collect em all etc? Hmmmm whatever u think tho buddy

1 Like

Lol and mythics. Beginners value mythics for no reason other than they are more rare. You have legends and rowanne who can carry the whole game yet people still want mythics. I love how a random guy can argue with me and get hearts just because im not a random guy

1 Like

Whatever you say. I posted trying to help a person. Now im immature. I forgot why i dont come to this forum its all whining and barely any helping

Have a great day and have fun whining about how hard and rare things are and when someone comes in trying to help you drive them away. Cool echo chamber. Later!

2 Likes

That’s not what was said.

Things are desirable because they add some value. It might be extra stats or just to have all the troops and pets.

But whether you, for example, have them or not doesn’t make them any more or less desirable for me.

They add new things to make players want them for themselves regardless of whether or not others have those things.

5 Likes

All you did was tell them to play more. Laugh out loud, if you call that help. The guy wasn’t even asking for help.

Imagine having enough hubris to think you also aren’t just some “random” guy. Who are you and why would anyone care?

7 Likes

You are right though, Mr. Badassness of badasstude. (I will continue to support your channel btw).

The forums are mostly full of complaining and the conversation quickly falls off the cliff. That’s why I found other means to contact Kafka and Jeto. Too many times, I tried to get help for Nintendo Switch users and the thread had to be closed because people would just rant about their own personal opinions or the devs’ inaction.

We are all grown adults people. Not everything in this world is given to you because you ask for it. People in the forums would ask for a bug request, and then expect it to be fixed a day later. Absolutely ridiculous.

If they put something new in the game, everyone wants it. Once everyone has it, they no longer care. This is how they update the game and trick us into playing their new slot machine game modes to try and get the big prize.

@TheIdleOne

Sinnycool is not a random guy, he has helped thousands with his youtube channel. You are the one that is a random guy just spewing nonsense.

Getting draginite from G-a-p is the best wayt outside of the dungeon. If you get a dragonite gnome in the last minute of G-A-P his videos show to just wait for the timer to run out and you get a full drop. Also, the vault event makes them spawn more often. Getting the horde mythic is like he says, plan on playing x many explores a day and it will eventually drop. If you play a few times a week you have a very very minimal chance.

It is funny that the forums turn into a group of the good-old-boys vs ourtsiders. Then the pile on starts.

I never claimed to be anything more than a random. and ahahahahaha, if you think owning a Youtube channel instantly makes a person a someone.

Congratulations on explaining things related to Dragonnite. That would be “helping”. The original comment never explained anything.

Except the author never “asked” for help, and getting more Dragonite does not do anything to improving the odds of getting that last dragon. It lets you try to “craft more”, but does not make it any easier.

Once again, a lot of “help” that does telling people to “play more”.

I’m all for the devs revamping the process, as the current process just leads to annoyed players and zealots that think “play more” should be the answer to low chance RNG.

At least back then Gems of War was polished enough that most people weren’t constantly reminded that the game is full of bugs and microtransactions and less people had reasons to be upset. At one point, the game had a lot of good plans and ideas put behind it and there was a labor of love.

Now if by outsiders, you mean people trying to claim to be someone special in a game as small as Gems of War and their small amount of followers try to prop them up to be more than they are? yeah, good luck with that.

7 Likes