Platform, device version and operating system
Windows 10 x64
Screenshot or image
What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened
It is the part of more common bug that I reported several months ago and was totally ignored.
What I expected:
- Any summoned troops must have bonuses from caster magic, and restricted by actual card level in the summoner’s deck.
- Any resurrected troops must be the same as they was before death.
What I observe:
- Any “special event” enemy troops (pet rescue, for instance, or bounty) counts as “no deck”.
- Any resurrected troops counts as summoned by dead troop itself, so get harsh penalties for every supressing magic effect. Obviously, as “deck level” is in effect, there is no any bonuses in resurrection when magic is gained.
For “special” troops it’s especially hard, as every their summoned/resurrected troop will be L1, even if caster is L100.
How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Always, as far as I noticed summoners in special events.
Steps to make it happen again
- Get in battle with all this Cerberoses, Summoners, or Infernal Kings.
- Wait for it respawn/summon anyone.
- Observe fresh new L1 monster.