Anchors Aweigh

I only match the red and brown gems, I swear. Um, wasn’t me.

3 Likes

Yes, say it is not so, Chunky Mono, strongest of us all who love the BROWN and RED of the MUD and BLOOD

2 Likes

I figured the event medals were skull damage because skulls fit with the pirate theme. Though it does make me wonder why the pirate kingdom has so few skull generating troops. At least they have the gold part covered.

2 Likes

Like always… The Skull Medals wouldn’t be an issue what so ever if the devs removed the ridiculous restrictions on Weapons.

It has to exist to prostitute weapon sales right? There can’t be any actual logic behind it other than that.

tenor - 2020-05-04T041205.599

3 Likes

Okay, even more useless than Aziris. (Or maybe I just got Aziris too late to enjoy it.)

“Banding” trait immediately reminded me about the same thing in Warlords III: DLR. We used to mass Peasants and leave them in castles for defense. That was really cheap and good. But here? With 4 troops in a team?..

I left Bladewing with 14 life, next turn Harpy.

Megavore ready to cast, might as well target Harpy and kill Bladewing later with Skulls. Leave Harpy with 1 life.

Next turn another Harpy. Kill Bladewing with skulls, and another Harpy…

Rng loves a Harpy. We just had the Mystics (Mage and Queen Xochi) two weeks ago. chunky mutters something that would get him banned in global

My fault for using Blue Mana. Karma is…very fair and I’m glad to be acknowledging it.

For the Horde :axe::rage::shield: