Amazon releasing 6.2 patch notes early

I have the same problem, I checked Amazon app. store and it still version 6.2

The available version on Amazon app store is still 6.2 Any idea when 6.1 will be back?

The information @Westlake gave should help. @Kafka perhaps if you guys can give people a quick guide everyone seems to be lost lol

For anyone on 6.2 can you see the rewards of the new hero pass?

Tried every remedy suggested… Unable to log in for 15 hours now… !!!

6.2 was only available for about an hour this morning. I didn’t see anything about the Adventurer’s Path or the Hero Pass.

1 Like

The Mimic boss has an “interesting” trait combination again.

1 Like

Tried every possible avenue to resolve this issue, had a tech from support walk me through all possible ways to resolve this issue. Seems like everyone using amazon devices are screwed till the app store is updated

i think this one is intentional tho

It still doesn’t work

Me too, I tried everything and nothing works. I hope we’ll get a compensation for all the resources we lost. I usually log in every hour that I’m awake. Now I have to go to my study and use my laptop instead of staying comfortably sat on my couch.

Yeah not sure if the first trait was supposed to be spell mitigation or both are meant to be skull mitigation but either way seems like using skull spam teams to do difficulty 12 explore modes in 6.2 will be a no no as if you do get a hoard mimic you may have issues chewing through them to claim your rewards.

Enrage is always an option, hell be better for tanking the A.I. Do we have a screenshot of his art? Also i hope the ones affected with no login options get some kind of refunds for the time lost.

If you are talking about the hoard mimics the spoilers don’t have their art yet and they have both 25% and 70% skull reduction atm so you can enrage but they are still not taking much dmg from skulls. If you use a skull spam team against that they will likely start devouring your team. I posted a link to the troop spoilers above.

Those first world problems really hit hard don’t they? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But seriously, I would hate this too if it happened to me.

I like to rant, what can I say!:grin:

1 Like

I might be missing something, but doesn’t enrage bypass enemy traits e.g., stoneskin? So, the reduction should not matter for skull damage, would it?

1 Like

Only for one hit then it has to be re applied

Would this prevent Slayer / Zuul combo (or similar) skull-based teams? In most of them, Slayer keeps enraged until the very end (after first Zuul kill).

Slayer Zuul would be fine but the teams using multiple of The Great Wyrm or TWQ type teams might have a bigger problem. Using a Bunch of The Great Wyrm for fast explore 12 wins has been more popular as of late.