Amazon releasing 6.2 patch notes early

I got the new version.automatically on my Kindle but suddenly the game stopped and I got a message telling me to use the 6.1 version. Fortunately I got the Hoard Mythic but now I can’t play, the game refuses to load

my hoard mythic disappeared :sob:

2 Likes

The same has happened to me. Only 6.2 loading on my Amazon Fire and get the message to go back to 6.1. Ill retry tomorrow.

I got 1 Hoard Mimic and 15 tokens

If you have 6.2 and you’re being blocked, read Kafka’s post and try the fix there.

Or not. I downloaded the 6.1 APK, but when I tried installing it, my tablet just says “app not installed,” with no reason given. Maybe it doesn’t like installing an older version.

Yup game updated automatically now i cant access the game says i should be using the older version. Tried the fix refered from Kafka doesnt work… To quote the wise old hag Cher " If i could turn back time" but sadly tis not possible.

This didnt work for me kafka. Assistance maybe?

This is just them making up for the times they forgot pushing new versions to the Amazon Store for a week or two.

You probably need to uninstall the broken version before installing the 6.1 APK. Don’t do this unless you’ve registered your GoW account, written down the password and know how to restore accounts on a new devices though.

2 Likes

More game modes sound to me like more :red_circle: :yellow_circle: :green_circle: :large_blue_circle: :purple_circle: :brown_circle: loading screens.
No word in the patchnotes that Devs addressed this issue. so: Thanx, but: No thanx.

Lol they aren’t true patch notes. They are taken off amazons page of the game, where its advertising the latest update.

Wait for official news :+1: - Don’t look at what I post and form a full opinion, that’s why its in the spoilers section.

3 Likes

Bottleneck loosened!

3 Likes

Yeah imagine getting a lucky double or triple Nysha Token and having that multiply by 5. 5, 10 or 15 nysha tokens is a serious chunk.

Still unable to load game ,7 hours without loggong which equats to 140+ … Come on guys pull it together…

So, I hadn’t made an account when my game autoupdated on my amazon device. Will there be a rollback that fixes this eventually, or should I uninstall and lose my progress? I only had a few weeks, so it’s not the end of the world, but i would like to keep what I have if I can.

You can go into settings and create a password recovery for your account. This allows you to use the password and your unique login code to restore your account on any compatible device. Go to settings and your account code should be in the lower left corner write this down somewhere then go to the account tab at the top and choose register account. This way even if you uninstall the game and re install it you will not lose any progress.

Instructions on how to use your account password after registering and reinstalling are here.

2 Likes

have been completely locked out on my tablet since this morning am not happy :unamused: tried reinstalling and keep getting new version

In the same boat, lost a full day and not sure if this will cost my log in bonuses, nevermind helping my guild. Amazon still showing version 6.2, so reinstalling not viable. Needs fixing asap and perhaps a little compensation

Has anyone tried uninstalling the game and then using the APK file (linked in Kafka’s post)? I can play on my computer, so I’m taking a wait-and-see approach with my tablet. But it might be a solution for people who can’t play at all.

1 Like

Kindle fire keeps saying “Can’t open file” when i try using the APK file from the Downloads folder…

1 Like

You have to go to Settings → Personal → Security & Privacy and allow “Apps from Unknown Sources.” You should probably also turn off auto-updates in the Amazon App Store.

2 Likes