Altared Reality

Lol, I’ll create a new def deck made of Black Beast and Sacrificial Priest, the ennemy will have to guess who will be the one killing the other first !

Jokes aside (except it was no joke), when summoning is fixed, this might lead to some fun decks !
Maybe something using the avenger trait, I dunno yet… Will see when 2.0.0 comes out :slight_smile:

that’s great but no nerf for gorgotha this week ?

I will actually be very surprised if Gorgotha ever gets a nerf, considering it’s his unique trait that is peoples only problem with him. He’s unsurprisingly fragile to spell damage which is getting a lot of support this patch.

Not to mention Dust Devil (and that Hero weapon) which can knock him out of first place, so dealing with the daemon last isn’t an issue.

3 Likes

Psst your link leads to goblin king.

I do not, nor have I ever had any clue what you are referring to. :eyes:
I also definitely did not mix-up 67 with 76 in the url, that’d be crazy!

1 Like

I seee you fixxed it

Or you can eat him with Maw, who actually probably does need a nerf, if only a fix to his completely broken third trait… :smiley:

1 Like

Wonder if there will be an event for this ultra rare too :smiley:
:thumbsup: for class switch shorter time and
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: for previw :slight_smile:

The amount of yellow/purple traitstones needed to max everything in the game, and you make it ultra-rare.

I guess it is time to show people how to farm traitstones in Divinion Fields for those who do not know. :wink:

3 Likes

I’ve no doubt Maw will eventually be getting a rework of some sort. But not likely until after the PvP rework just so the devs can be sure it’s not his ability to glitchily devour the entire enemy team in one move that’s making him so desirable.

Once it’s confirmed he’s still too powerful at 15%, I’m expecting it to drop to 10%, and if that doesn’t work then a trait rework might be in order.
Of course these are just my estimations on how the events will play out, I don’t have any way to track statistics on this game. I’m just a rambling madman with an opinion like everyone else. :zipper_mouth:

1 Like

Finally got the payload from Steam. Detailed troop information is here:

(Never mind my comment, this is normal for troops that summon other troops. The description of the troop simply omits the level of the Aborath that it summons, which is unlike all other summoned troop descriptions.)

I just noticed something. Isn’t this troop going to be ridiculous in Arena?

Neh, that has been playtested extensively :wink:

It could be in pair with another summoner. But without a summoned it will be bad.

I like the idea of a Legendary making its return to the Arena…

This. Hell, all I want is Ice Witch and IK and right now I think I’ll have to settle for one

Oh boy, another 45 total of these Arcanes after those two, plus what I’ve already maxed. Yeah, not happening any time soon.

1 Like

Plus next kingdom is purple/yellow legend unless they change it before then. xD

Faunessa & Shadow Dragon don’t need to be traited as their Kingdoms are already 9 Troop kingdoms. That’s 28 you don’t need (unless there are 6 Star kingdoms on the horizon).

Destroy these words.

3 Likes

Daemonomicon can also summon Abhorath (at about a 33% chance, currently), so unless that’s been troublesome in Arena, I’d say it’s okay.