AI Wins a ffix is in

Right.
So if I choose to use my time to point out something I think has no business in an aspect of a game.
Who are you to criticize me for it?

Use this team in delves with potions if you can. If you are remotely paying attention you will always win. Essence of evil will strip off submerged.

You know, there is a topic for such posts, don’t you?
If not, I’ll link it for you, here:

have a nice day :smiley:

3 Likes

I thought the title was clever, and I learned from the OP’s Egg Thief thread that he’s not seeking advice on how to get good. Venting is good. Bad beats happen.

So does karma.

Off topic: If you want to fight in b1 GW, join a b1 guild.

1 Like

Years ago I created a guild that’s finished 1st or 2nd in more different brackets than any other guilds in the game.
So though I appreciate your attempt to kick folks when they’re down. Since that evidently is the kind of guy you are. We’ll be fine bub.

1 Like

No I didn’t know that despite you reading posts from me on that thread before.

I also wasn’t aware that it meant that other threads weren’t supposed to be created due to its existence.

Since you come out about others thoughts so much or at least against my own thoughts.

I’m curious what the response time in your brain was like. You know. Between reading about my complaint about Tidal. Realizing that you can’t really stick up for the trait existing in Delves. And therefore instead of contributing anything actually relevant to the discussion. Did your best to be a smart ass instead. I’m going to guess about at least 10 minutes because you come off as a slow reader to me…a …very…slow… reader.

I intend to. I hope you have a better one. :grinning:

I never doubted you for a second. You’re still one of my most liked forum posters. But then, I like everyone. Almost.

Kicking Elvses when they’re down is the best time to kick 'em. If they’re standing, bash 'em in the head with a warhammer. “Never leave an enemy behind, or he will fly again at your throat”. Shaka Zulu taught me that.

We friends tho. Unless you start an Xbox guild, and complain the advancement system is broke. Then I be like, “been saying that for years”. Enjoy b2, warrior. It’s better than b5. I should know. Stuck here again.

1 Like

You’re reply to Incorrect GW scoring was posted 28 min ago according to my timer. You’re reply to me in this topic, 24 min, and to this Sytro 19 min.

I can’t speak for anyone elso, but I use an Xbox controller for 90% of my posts. It’s slower than a keyboard, but allows me to think a bit more while writing. And yet I still come off as stupid.

Think about it. And I did kinda back hand compliment you in my screenshot. Thank you sir, for all your contributions, both intellectual and financial.

I almost kicked in 10.99 myself to join the VIP club Sat morning, but then Sat afternoon happened. And there can be no future without chunky, so, too late now. (It… took… me 13 minutes to type this. I is slow)

Why run Tesla anyway? Fastest team for me was Stonehammer, Earth’s Fury, Zuul’Goth, Ubastet. Super fast, super easy.

1 Like

I do wish submerge just reduced damage from spells that target the whole team, rather than ignoring all damage from it.

Karma? Did I mention karma?

25 minutes to kill Tink, because I lost 12 troops to self-destruct and 1 to skulls, before I could get thru his 30 bodyguards. Pure faction run at 140…too stubborn to run. Stupid, stupid faction. With or without potions, with or without Submerge affix counters.

I shall never speak of karma again. I might still kick you tho, @awryan. Good day, sir.

1 Like

My team for me. Is faster. :man_shrugging:

The funny thing is, I also used a Tesla team and got annoyed at having to watch out for the Tidal room. Then I remembered that there are classes with access to the Banishment talent. :surfing_man:

2 Likes