Ai is broken and 4x

Right now AI filled Silver Fox and Khorvash in one move. I’d like to say that it happens to me, but it doesn’t…
Nobend explodes quite often for me.

1 Like

I’m Level 1180 right now.

1 Like

Cool, cool .

1 Like

I’m sure troops/cascades work differently for the AI.
However for the most part I just accept it as added difficulty due to the AI not being particularly smart. So for the game to be any sort of a challenge, they need these things.

Still, doesn’t make it any less annoying watching certain teams destroy you, but they don’t work for the player. At all.

4 Likes

Dude, I feel ya. If I take a ragnagord, I bet I will not get extra turns off the explosions, like the AI does. Every single time.

1 Like

I’d rather face a smart AI than pass my time watching the board explode.

Certain teams or certain troops, like Fizz. Also certain boards.

3 Likes

It’s not really a smart Ai though, if it’s just exploding, doing some random stuff, then gaining extra turns x10, without a break inbetween. Sounds broken to me, because I know for a fact I can not do that.

1 Like

And in the fact it’s all in one turn, Half the time takes me like 3.

1 Like

But what makes me rage it’s how spammers don’t work for me. Nerfing Trolls, my ass. Our troll are not only nerfed, they are gelded.

1 Like

Yep, that is what i was saying about justice ( any gem spawners ) Literally don’t match at all, it’s all in favor of the Ai , i tell ya!

1 Like

How? Also, no.

4 Likes

Meaning Devs, and probably a good majority of players.

1 Like

I know. It’s because we need to be fair to the AI.

1 Like

Oh yeah, we can’t have “fun” against it xD

1 Like

Actually I do. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Glad you found a way around to have fun with this broken state of the game

1 Like

Er, no. I mean, yes, but I was answering to a previous post.

Actually, I do.

1 Like

:+1: Nice, as i said above what i meant

1 Like

Strawnyy, are you suggesting that these frequent loops don’t happen at less that 4x speed? If that’s the case, I’m going to slow down to 1x speed during GW.

1 Like

I am saying, I feel like 4x is yes, more i don’t know how to really word it, but more “crazier” . Playing on 3x or lower, seems like the Ai doesn’t get as many ET’s and combos that don’t last forever

1 Like