Adventure Board, Epic Version

I’d like to propose a new type of task to be added to the Adventure Board, trade tasks. They would allow players to trade one resource for another resource, e.g.:

• Pay 20k gold to receive 5 green pet food.
  • Pay 3 treasure maps to receive 100 glory.
  • Pay 1 major orb of growth to receive a minor orb of ascension.

Like battle tasks, players would receive three random trade tasks each day. They would come in different rarities, with the best deals showing up least often. Players would only be able to complete them once, up to the daily reset.

There could also be one special weekly trade task similar to the top battle task, e.g.:

• Pay 200 diamonds to receive one shown legendary troop, pre-picked at random.
  • Pay 20000 souls to receive one shown old event weapon, pre-picked at random.
  • Pay 1000 glory to receive one shown gnome, pre-picked at random.

Players would only be able to complete them once, up to the weekly reset.

Benefits:

• Players are not forced to complete trade tasks, they can trade whenever they think they are getting a good deal.
  • No farming, the publisher remains in control of the economy.
  • May make some resources considered worthless interesting again for trading purposes.
8 Likes

Nice idea. Like it.

Obviously this would take away epic task * cough* nobody wants * cough* in an elegant way

This may be one of the best suggestions for treasure maps (and other excess resources) I’ve seen so far.
No flooded market, new players still get to enjoy them, and some small but actual value for those with tons in inventory.

I really love this idea. I agree it is probably the best feature request that I’ve seen on here. It seems very reasonable and a great solution for dealing with stacks of unused currency.

Although, I had to giggle at the “Pay 1 major orb of growth to receive a minor orb of ascension.”. :smile_cat:

1 Like

For sure, the devs’ trade-rates wouldn’f be nearly so favorable :joy:

But I like the suggestion in principle! :+1: from me :slight_smile:

2 Likes