Addictive games list

Despite all the bugs this game continues to be one of my favorites that has me hooked. Tons of hours and it has something that keeps me coming back. Here’s a top 3 list of those special games that had me from the start.

1. Gems of War (obviously)
  2. Diabo 2
  3. Phantasy Star Online (playing online with dial-up internet never felt so great)

Anyone care to list some games that stole tons of hours from you?

1 Like

Skyrim, 10 char

1 Like

My biggest ones…

1. Minecraft
  2. Any of the fallout games
  3. Any of the elder scrolls games
  4. Gta San Andreas
  5. Trove
2 Likes

Civ 5
WoW
Defense Grid
Defense Grid 2

Number 4 was a little too big for a sheep like me. :wink:

3 Likes

Oh man… How coukd i forget? I didnt play civ 5 cuz aside from GoW i am a console gamer but i played Civ Rev on ps3 as tho someone bet me i couldn’t lol

• Tropico 4 (the 5th is meh)
  • Diablo 3
  • recently, Dead Cells (even if it’s only in early access) → rogue-like/metroidvania
  • Spelunky
  • Starward Rogue → rogue-like/shoot’em in-any-direction

Grand Theft Auto 5 - completed 3 times and 100% once for a total of 6 days and 7 hours that’s just Xbox One I’m not counting 360

Grand Theft Auto Online - have 4 characters on 3 accounts for a total of 63 days and 4 hours that’s just Xbox One I’m not counting 360. I have been playing for a little over 2 years but took a break for around a year

Forza Horizon 3 - completed once and playing through it again for a total of 18 days and 3 hours

Dragon Dogma. RPG. can climb on monster to attack weakpoints. pretty fun.

1 Like

Your paltry lists of 3-5 games make me feel truly old. I could fill pages upon pages of games I’ve been ‘addicted’ to starting from the late 80’s Commodore 64 era. Admittedly most of them are RPGs which is my favourite genre of game. I’m currently sinking hours into Divinity Original Sin 2.

3 Likes

So am I! I’m having a great time in Divinity. The first (Original Sin, that is) was a blast all the way through, and this one is similarly enjoyable.

3 Likes

@moons I never realized your profile pic was a selfie! :wink:

I too could fill pages with addictive games my first being Pitfall, but here are some favs:

1. Final Fantasy
  2. Final Fantasy Tactics
  3. Final Fantasy 7
  4. Mortal Kombat 2
  5. Fallout
  6. Shadowrun (Genesis version)!!!
  7. Saga Frontier (This game was brilliant but got very little love. The sequel was not as good imho. But if you can find this somewhere, do yourself a favor and play it!)

FF9 and Nino Kuni.

1 Like

Absolutely! +100 to pitfall also!

I would say all the zeldas up to majoras mask and games like might&magic, sword of vermillion, phantasy star 2-4, FF Mystic Quest, kings bounty, and Fairy tale adventure just to name a few.

1 Like

Syberia and Syberia II

1 Like

Downfall and The Cat Lady

1 Like

If I’m being truly honest I spent entirely too much time in my early teenage years learning every thing I can about relationships from Leisure Suit Larry!!

Needless to say, I continue to disappoint my wife on the regular!

Lmao :joy:

7 Likes

2 Likes

Count me in for all MK editions and Final Fantasy X-2.

2 Likes

Anyone remember the war simulation games like Romance of the 3 kingdoms 3, Genghis Kanh, Shingen the ruler, Nobunigas Ambition… good times :blush:

3 Likes