Active PC guild looking for active members - AUDLES - Rank 35! - CLOSED THREAD

one spot open message if you want to join a good upcoming guild.

Edouble2369 1 is what the invite code says.

Actually I added my tablet to the account and it changed it now says it is edouble2369_2.
Sorry about the confusion didn’t realize it changed.

That worked, invite sent. See you there.

welcome aboard edouble. please check chat and announcement

I never received it could you try edouble2369_1 that is what it is on the PC and what it originally was.

sent. hopefully you received

One open spot available. get it while the getting is good :slight_smile:

I’d love to join! I am fairly new, but love the game! : PinkMooNinja

Hello PinkMooNinja, np being new just want active player. spot was filled but we have an inactive member who we will clear up for your invite. leader not on atm but will be shortly and get your invite sent Asap.

Awesome, thanks!

if still want invite need to leave current guild.

Sorry, I left the guild.

invite sent . welcome .

one more spot open if anyone interested. and probably not recruiting for awhile if we get one more active player. We will have a rather nice/active player base. so if interested in joining. last call for last spot

I’ll take the last spot if you still have it.

Invite code: KLUTZY

sorry for delay. checking on that we did fill up, but may make room. asking leader atm.

Closed shop, sorry for all those wanting in. will keep on waiting list and maybe spot open soon.

would you mind starting your own guild recruiting post and not use ours, would be much appreciated!!
would not dream of doing that to your guild.

Frowns.

and as far as melding. we 30 strong atm and moving up ranks at a really fast pace. so not really an option for us

we went from 325 to 286 in 3 days. we new but we will get there np.