Active PC guild looking for active members - AUDLES - Rank 35! - CLOSED THREAD

Exile,

Invite sent, you will love it with us.

I wasnā€™t paying attention and hit the wrong button. Can you reinvite me Lola?

Thats funny.

Iā€™ll send in 2 minutesā€¦

I would love an invite. Do I need to leave the current guild I am in to get invite? I just wanna make sure there is room with you first.

i am the offical in this guild. plz quit out your actually guild to us invite u.

OK all ready to be invited thank you for the quick reply

invite sent

i have it thank you so much look forward chatting with all in guild chatā€¦

Bumpers.

Edited first post, masteries at 22+ , Rank 325.

One spot open!

Hi there,

Iā€™m a very active PC player, been playing for maybe 1-2 weeks, level 41.

Mainly i spend my time farming treasure maps and arena.

Would love an invite.

Hiyas Dental. invite be sent shortly

was getting server error. invite sent. Welcome to guild

Full at the moment but if interested in joining we will be opening one more spot because of a inactive player when leader logs back in.

Dental we have an open spot, do you need an invite??

One Spot open, First come first serve basis.

Little more info about the Audles. newer Guild that was ranked about 2500 just 3 months ago we are about to break into 300. we have many active members and only one spot open we would like to fill with another active member. We are moving up fast so if anyone is looking for a very good and helpful guild here is your chance.

Iā€™m actually already in the guild.

Thanks for accepting me :smiley:

I am new to the PC version but have been playing the console version for months. My guild on the ps4 is rank 5 or 6 atm. I am making the transition to the PC version and am looking for an active guild to join. Joined with a random guild last week and it feels like Iā€™m alone most of the time havenā€™t completed guild task in 2 days cause nobody donates so I am ready to move on. Would like to join if you have a spot available.

Hi, yes, we have a spot. Let me know your game name and Iā€™ll send an invite. Make sure you have left your current guild. See you soon

tried to invite you edouble but came back does not exist. please include an invite code when ready