A whole perfect GW week ruined because of one move

For sure. But if you didn’t take Mab, no chance to stop them…

today gw, a perfect week yet… gorgotha, moloch, abynissia, famine vs goblin, fizzbang, nobend brother, grapplepot.

all my troops are full mana and untouched, goblin dead, fizzbang and nobend 75% mana, and then i take the skull instead of famine…

fizzbang full with 4-match (of course) and gg. after the cascade ends, all my troops are dead, only a ancient horror from gorgotha left…

great job ki :triumph:

2 Likes

I did the worst mistake ever today, I was using Green Seer and for a moment I thought she created yellow gems instead of green…and sat up the board perfectly for CPU’s kraken team and it did not only destroyed the chance for a week without any losses, but I might have lost the Paragon seat for upcoming week.

2 Likes

I do this so many times when I’ve got multiple converters in a team, it’s not funny!!! :rofl:

1 Like

that was not even close…you are certainly using wrong team IMO

Yeah…it’s really hard to deal with the Goblin teams and all the extra turns they generate. I usually use my Dragon team against them but even they get caught when the Goblins start to loop. A team with Krakens in it can pick them off too if you can get the devours. Or even if you have a Kraken as I don’t know what level you are. The only good thing about losing is gaining knowledge and finding the right combo to take the Goblins down with troops that do damage to all enemies. Dragon Soul and Krystenax work well against them