A promise to the community

I also wonder how this was possible…

1 Like

I’m guessing @Sidousai accidentally posted in the wrong topic. There was another topic about Justice League active at the same time as his post. Let’s keep it on topic from now.

3 Likes

If I may start to bring you to the right path (if at all needed): please stop using that word. That would be a huge improvement in your posts. :joy:

2 Likes

Brudda is such a beautiful word!! I love it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Heh… I am assuming this is in jest lol

Brudda is not an offensive word nor do i ever use it in anger

And if anyone doesnt know why i say it is because i dont say brother irl unless i am talking about a male sibling lol if it is a friend i say brudda and i have been told i sound Hawaiian when i do

2 Likes

Yep. You sho do. I thought you was a Hawaiian native living in Chicago. I actually lived on Schofield Barracks US ARMY post on Oahu Hawaii for 3 years. And nothing personal against the Islands. But I hated it. You know…I can only drive around in a circle so many times before it starts to become INSANE!

2 Likes

Lol i bet. I can assure you however i am not Hawaiian at all i dont know where i got started saying brudda but i have said it for a real long time lol

2 Likes

It suits you…BRUDDA!

2 Likes

No I just think it’s an ugly word. No offence. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Wow. Every region of this planet has their own vocabulary.

Have you never left your town /city?

2 Likes

The problem is @Vangor is misspelling it. Considering the fact I can’t type a post without mistakes I normally never point out spelling or grammar errors. But feel it’s need here.

2 Likes

chill out bruddahs

1 Like

I respect that man and i wont use it with you. However i will use it elsewhere

1 Like