A promise to the community

That’s why I said “probably”. Vangor already said it is not the case.

You said probably because you thought it was the case, if not you would not had written it. Yeah he confirmed it was not the case.

1 Like

Its ok @Eika let it be brudda. @JuaitoR has the right to believe whatever he/she wants to. I have said that was not the case and anyone can believe it or not. That is up to them.

1 Like

You write too many of these posts - they may be counter productive. Some may dislike you but many also enjoy you. No need to stress out.

Some of your posts appear to be purposefully antagonizing, probably unintentional, quietly reduce those and nobody will have any issues.

4 Likes

Speak for yourself - I am perfect, right in every argument, and infallible. And you know it’s true because I say so, and since I’m infallible, then it must be true.

3 Likes

Duly noted :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I will just say something honestly from me. I neither hate nor dislike anyone online. And about the same on dislike in rl. I do not hate in either. I was always raised that hate is too strong of a word to use for anything living. And that you could hate things but never people, animals etc. Even for me still disliking someone in rl takes them having to a LOT of effort to get there. Example : me and my rl sister no longer talk and I do dislike her. It took her over 30 years for me to dislike. So think that paints exactly how I like to see people and treat them. As far as online nothing anyone can do or say ol would ever bother me. Some might feel in past comments I’ve made to them (speaking on FB or YT or other) that I didn’t like them, but that is not the cause. Just because I reply to someone trying to bug me doesn’t mean I am bothered or disliking them. Often times if I reply to comments like that its simply to seek clarity or to explain. I would rather hug everyone and share a nice time sitting and talking (I will never share my chocolates though). So truthfully if anyone wishes it they have me to talk to and be friendly with and I will return it right back. Yes even goes for you Vangor. lol

2 Likes

Thank you @NekrosLucem

1 Like

Aww no need to thank me. Its just my personality. If you must thank anyone thank my mother. LOL She is the one who raised me to be who I am. Life is far far too short to judge. And as I said hun if its online no one has the right to judge another at all. You could say you know someone for years online but it doesn’t mean you truly know them. Online you only know a fraction of the personality of the person typing. It takes rl interactivity to know the full aspect of that personality. And the fraction people do see online is the fraction that those people allow to be exposed. So if anyone judges online and says it with depth that they do. They are not so much faulting or judging you. Rather judging the quality you are exposing in relation to their past experiences. So they are judging that quality not the person online (even if they say its the person, it will never be true).

1 Like

While i would agree for most people probably i would say for me what you see is what you get! Lol

For better or worse i am what i am and that is pretty much hot headed impulsive and emotional and probably even a bit egotistical lol as many will no doubt agree with.

I can also be blunt and straight forward with my opinions which people tend to find abrasive.

I would say the main thing about me that people may not know is i am actually a very caring person… I know i wouldnt believe it either lol

I am also a huge lover of animals! Lol

1 Like

Starting to turn into an online dating profile…

4 Likes

Did i mention i enjoy candlelight dinners and long walks on the beach?

Did I mention I deliver dank…?

IMG_2168

2 Likes

@Verdugo!!! Where ya been brudda!! Are you back or just stopping in or what?

2 Likes

This is a rather…rare appearance for me these days, man!

2 Likes

Thats unfortunate brudda i really enjoyed you being around😎

2 Likes

Respect :cut_of_meat:

2 Likes

Are you console players? I’m on steam and I actually do not see an infestation of Justice Leage at the 9000+ power range. Not sure if this is the case in the middle tier, but I think most of the end game gamers are mature enough to avoid these builds anyway

I am around 8000 and I only see Justice League about 1 out of 5 pvp.

How did we go from Vangor to justice teams?

3 Likes