A New Mythic - Infernus

This is why I want to wait to make sure he is available on mobile since there are differences between the two versions of the game now. Has anyone pulled him yet on mobile? I can’t see him on Android or iOS.

Edit: reading down further in the comments, someone confirmed he’s is on mobile (Android).

1 Like

He doesn’t display correctly in your collection, there’s nothing preventing you from pulling him from chests though.

3 Likes

Multiple players have posted about obtaining this troop on mobile.

Myself on iOS, so both systems confirmed.

5 Likes

Well done Lucky Luke!!! ***** *** here cya in 2019.

1 Like

So if we don’t see him in “All Troops” on iOS, we should reinstall before trying for him?

After a reinstall, I still don’t see Infernus on iOS. However, Drathas claimed above that Infernus is still in chests for iOS despite not showing in the troop list.

Yep Giant Spider is a great troop to go along with Infernus. Been having fun with:

Gorgotha or Dark Troll
Giant Spider
Elemaugrim
Infernus
EDIT: Since GS has Magic Link I’ll use either Orc Banner (for fast Dark Troll) or Wolf Banner (for fast Spider).

Infernus needs to be fully traited to use Elem effectively, and it’s super nice (though not required) to have Elem’s attack reduction trait also. Use Gorgotha for safer team and Dark Troll to get purple gems galore, especially after a GS or Elem cast. Since Darkness appears to trigger on each individual 4+ match having a board fill with purple will have all of the enemy down to zero attack in no time.
What the heck, this sounds more like an Elemaugrim post then praising Infernus! His Conflagration trait is just along for the ride providing a spawn boost, but his spell can pick off weakened enemies.

2 Likes

I got him via iOS for a couple of hours ago. No uninstalls.

1 Like

Confirmed on iOS as well. Couldn’t see him in Show All (and still can’t) but he dropped after a bunch of keys.

1 Like

On iOS many hours ago. Yes I see a Maralith Version of Euryali in MoS. But didn’t stop me getting Infernus.

2 Likes

Hmm hoped he would get a slight bump in damage from the datamined version before release. When hitting outer targets, he effectively becomes an all-out weaker version of Dragon Soul. Ah well at least it is no Jotnar.

I’d rather have jotnar, I’m not impressed with the traits he has in the least and his damage is fairly mediocre.

If you had him you’d think differently :wink:

1 Like

Not that I am after a 2nd one, but is there any brilliant teams with two in?

Haven’t tried yet, but I’d say a case of two wrongs still don’t make a right…

2 Likes

Well well i got from 600 seals after i reinstalled the game it sound so fishy but i take it! Still have the visual bug.

1 Like

It’s funny seeing Infernus side by side with Lava Elemental and how similar the artwork is

3 Likes

Luckiest Mythic pull ever for me!! :astonished:
I got him with only 600 GLORY keys!!! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

there is certain build for gw against certain teams that jotnar actually helps me (mainly for his trait)

3 Likes

Yeah i used to use him as a auto-barrier trait on a stick too, until i found his barrier spread to be too unreliable when it keeps refusing to hit the units that need it and dropped him for a troop whose barriers i could control.
Anyways his trait is ok, his spell is aweful, and a mythic should have a strong or at least exciting spell, and shouldn’t just be a void slot with a good trait.

2 Likes