A New Mythic Approaches - The Wild Queen

I have now passed 12,600 Glory Keys, 1500 Gem keys, 400 guild keys used at the highest rank and 50 VIP keys with no “Wild Queen” :frowning: This also happened with Voice as well but I spent 100 or 150 VIP keys on top of the keys listed above I have now wasted trying to get Queen with no luck. How is it even possible to have luck this bad 2x in such as short period of time. It’s crazy this game doesn’t have a “point” where it just gives you the damn mythic say at 10k keys combined or something…isn’t that enough ?!

I know the feeling i had a bad 4-5 months in a row then luck came back but this is really frustrating cause when you out of gems and keys you need to buy it at a ridiculous price and you not even sure you will catch it. The best advice i can give you is wait for her in the soulforge and try to rebuild a good stash of keys.

The more I use The Wild Queen, the more I think Bone Dragon does a better job. What am I missing to making this Mythic usable?

How long will Wild Queen be exclusive in chests? There are a bunch of stronger mythics I don’t have, so I’m sitting on all my keys until she’s gone.

21 more hours to wait…

1 Like

Then the new kingdom!!! Perfect time to spend keys!!!

Edit. 200 gem keys to get the wild queen here.
Quite pleased with the cheap pull for a cheap mythic.

4 Likes

@Santandrix good for you. 3000 glory keys, 40000 glory, 300 gems keys, 1350 gems in vip chest and other gems in gems chest , over 11000 seal without catching this queen for my collection. Is absurd.
I have this with 2 account from when I am over level 1300, did someone in this condition have same experience. Is months that I spend enormous resource and many time I’ll miss the catch. Of course I’ll stop the support because be a vip don’t make a difference and then you’ll see a guild mate no vip that catch 2 widow with 50 glory keys. Sorry for the complain but I had to take out my anger.

3 Likes

I’m in a similar situation. I’ve spent over 120,000 glory plus 7,000 glory keys I had saved up, around 1500 Gem keys, 50 VIP keys and used up over 7000 guild seals all with zero results (I think I received only 3 copies troops that I actually needed (could use to ascend non mythic troops) despite needing probably 35 to 40 different ones - it seems random works to randomly give me only troops I don’t need :thinking:)

Holy shit that is crazy af!!

It’s always been clear players would be much more happy if there was a “pity mechanic” built in that guaranteed after some number of keys you’d get some guaranteed high-value thing. Small-time games like Hearthstone are experimenting with it, we’ll have to see if it bankrupts them.

For reference, the odds were against you Calv1n. Let’s say we consider 97% to be high enough odds it’s “guaranteed” (even though 3% can still happen.) Using the chest tool at Taran’s World we can see we need to open:

• 350 VIP keys (Very expensive!)
  • 3,500 Guild keys (70,000 seals)
  • 3,700 Gem Keys (Not sure why it took more?)
  • 25,000 Glory keys

So the percentage chances you took were:

• 7k Glory keys + 120k glory = ~7700 glory keys = 65.98%
  • 1500 gem keys = 76.32%
  • 50 VIP keys = 39.47%
  • 7k guild seals = 350 keys = 31.49%

The VIP and guild seals were the worst bet. The Gem/Glory losses were the worst result, you lost a 3/4 roughly twice and that hurts. :frowning:

This is why I picked 97% as my threshold for “mad that I lost”. Pokemon taught me that even 80% fails a miserably common amount of time!

All of this is meant to highlight trying for a specific mythic is a very bad gamble and involves a ridiculous amount of resources for success. Considering how many keys it takes to reach reasonable expectation of success, Soulforge is probably faster.

About time, saving keys between kingdom releases is a challenge :joy:

2 Likes

You need more gem keys than guild keys because you don’t get souls or gems in guild keys (so more room for troops and traitstones).

Pray tell, how did you manage a few VIP keys there? I’m a VIP level 8 and don’t I’ve ever seen one in my life, or maybe forgot when I got them for purchasing things?

I’m just more impressed at seeing that than anything else I’ve seen in the last few weeks. :smiley:

3 were given away during Thanksgiving and 3 were given away during Christmas time

1 Like

Aha! I must have just forgotten then. Thanks for the info though.

Last i remember people didin’t want pity timer

as @TheIdleOne said, they are free keys that were giving out, mine are still there from the Christmas set :joy:

Update

Now I’ve spent over 13,550 glory keys, around 1600 Gem keys, 60 VIP keys and used up 11,660 guild seals at the highest rank all with zero results.

That is unbelievable to me that I do not have the new mythic :thinking::confounded:

Seriously plz STOP!!!

That mythic is far from being good anyway.

2 Likes

Yeah I think that is what makes it worse. I don’t even really want it to use it I want it so I don’t fall even further behind in collecting all the troops i was down to 6 troops left now I’m back at 8 :frowning: