A New Mythic Approaches - The Wild Queen

In fairness to her, everyone hated on Ketras when he launched. One solid buff and he’s now a mainstay.

She needs to get in line behind Undine, but it could still happen…

It’s isn’t just her, every gem creator are broken. The 2 color thing is too random to work

1 Like
  1. Ketras received not one, but two buffs. First reduced Mana cost by 10%, in a later update the Second buff DOUBLED the effective damage.

Guess I forgot the nearly irrelevant mana reduction :thinking:

small price to pay to keep Justice + others from going out of control…

TWQ just doesn’t work well. I really wish she kept her gem creation boost based on attack stolen. Would have made her much more efficient, if at least to blanket the board with greens.

Can’t even use TWQ on defense that well since she doesn’t like to target the first slot. (incase of backfire).

On offense? meh. Yasmine’s Chosen seems easier.

1 Like

Clearly being passive aggressive is working so much better for you. Congratulations! :grinning:

Wait, I don’t see where @Zuboki mentioned you. Are you really admitting to all of the above? :thinking:

2 Likes

Cause he knows call outs aren’t allowed. As do you. I admit that he thinks all those things and I’m not an idiot so yeah. And the forums are quickly degrading to a childish form of … only idiots click on this
ha! See you’re an idiot! :laughing:

Grow up. :grinning:

Mods! MODS!!! HE’S CALLING ME OUT!!! :sob::cry::crying_cat_face:

May I remind you to…

Lmao you got me here with those fake spoiler

1 Like

I’m still waiting for point 2?

4 Likes

Kos is way better!

1 Like

I actually got a mythic for less than the average for a change. 12% (1200 glory keys) But it certainly has been a while for me. Usually 100-200% is my luck. I see many people here well over 200%. It hurts I know. 2 months ago it cost me 260% (2600 gem keys) and I’ve had a couple over 300%.

1 Like

Got it with 20 gem keys! Talk about lucky. Any team comp suggestions would be appreciated.

My advice to you is don’t use her she is too impredictable. Unless you love watching the AI take all the skulls you just created

1 Like

Agreed. She ain’t great. Definitely needs a buff.

That’s kind of the fun with her though - plus she can make taking those skull hits a lot less painful.

I’m not sure I’d use her in GW, but I’m actually having some fun with her now in PvP.

1 Like

What team are you using with her?

Experimenting with a few different ones - she pairs nicely with troops that have heavy skull reduction traits and don’t block her mana. Sorry for the somewhat evasive answer - I’ll be more willing to share publicly after the next Guild War. :grinning:

3 Likes