A New Mythic Approaches - The Wild Queen

1800 glory keys, 150 gem keys, not bad at all. Still have a hoard for next week.

Edit: I absolutely love her lore! She’s such a sociopath, it’s great.

1 Like

20 gem keys - got her :sunglasses:

And I didn’t even want her :laughing:

2 Likes

150 gem keys! Thank you devs for changing the odds to allow me to get her so easily. I know you must have because clearly the game revolves around me and you can’t be trusted not to adjust things with feckless abandon. I can only hope to stay in your good graces- would posting an absolutely senseless topic in Bug Reports or Feature Requests every 2 days keep me in your favour?

8 Likes

In French, it’s “Le Reine Sauvage,” which I read as “The Regal Savage,” which totally sounds better. :slightly_smiling_face:

Also, it’s interesting to read about other forum members’ RNG.

Like, those unfortunate enough not to acquire the troop after spending an inordinate number of resources leaves me dithering.

And, those who’ve spent minimal resources and got one to drop gives me that false sense of “that can be me, too.”

My misinformed delusion tells me to spend all my gems opening Event Chests in attempts to acquire Champion of Anu instead. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I’d flip King and Queen spots to take advantage of impervious in the last spot. Also can be shut down to entangle teams, but decent team and mana manipulation between Queen and Sylvasi.

1 Like

I was going to use Some Glory Keys first to fill in my Troops. But after reset I had the “Use 3 Gem Keys”. So I cracked open 50 Gem Chests (less clicks)…. The Wild Queen. It’s been a very long time since I got a Mythic in 50.

3 Likes

I love the Skull-o De Mayo gems.

3 Likes

500 Guild Keys (10k Seals)
200 Gem Keys got her

Picked up a couple legendaries I haven’t ascended yet too.

Congratulations on your Arcane Light traitstone! Have you been waiting for that one for a long time? Oh, you probably meant One Wild Queen…

1 Like

I did not get it, but i get 3 more whacks before she’s gone XD

And now for something really confusing. What’s the Boost Ratio of 1:20 on the Savage Dance spell for? Is that some leftover from the design phase that never got cleaned up?

Ya that’s weird indeed

Ehem ehem.
You’ll find normal girls like me just as fun :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Also as a bonus you won’t have to worry that we’ll make an “offer” with someone!

P.S. i am taken though :joy:

Over 300 gem keys, over 1.5 thousand glory keys, 4 thousand seals for guild chests, 200 gems…

and I pull the dang thing from a glory chest using 2k extra glory. :smiley: I’ve been asking myself why ever since. I can think of Epic troops that do more untrained than this thing does maxed out. Said the same thing about Undine. I really need to stop going for “shiny and new”. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

1 Like

Yup another stupid mythic she suck!!!

Can’t put 3 skulls together, really dissapointed, what a waste of ressources

Puting her with bone dragon cause both suck and only there to help your opponent

Seriously what the point to boost first troop attack if she cant even match 3 skulls when there is already plenty skull on the board

Good catch. To be honest I’d forgotten what his other traits even were. :grimacing:

I have been using

TSO
Sylvasi
KS
TWQ

Silence and skull spam appears to be able to lock most teams down. Yes entangle would prove an issue, but all teams need a weakness.

Plus if and when TSO dies (yay a bonestorm) then The next troop already has a decent buffed attack.

If i could i would give you my 2 copy of that garbage

2000 seals, then decided to just dip in with 10 VIP keys and got her.

Looks decidedly subpar (complete with “fake synergy”), but I won’t even have time to test for a while because a bunch of other things take priority.

1 Like

Yup she reminded me why i prefer gem transformer then gem creator…

1 Like