A New Mythic Approaches - The Wild Queen

Cinco de mayo!

8 Likes

My last 7 mythics have been from seals so I’ll stick with that as it’s proving lucky.

1 Like

Got mine after 50 glory keys and 100 gems keys! ^^
Might spend the rest of hoarded resources on new kingdom.

But… still no Champion of Anu after 350 event keys.

2 Likes

3000 glory keys, 2200 gem keys. But I got it.

400 glory keys and 50 gems keys and got her

2 Likes

2 Yao Guai and 2 other legendary on top of the Wild Queen nice

1 Like

My god that Queen was pricy for you

I spend all I have but I remember and old thing I use in the past, vip keys.:joy:

With 30 I get it at least.:rofl:

My god you sir is winning the priciest Queen getting award today!

1 VIP Key for me

7 Likes

Unfortunately there is very few wildfolks and none of them really benefits from attack gain so the Wild Queen 3rd trait looks a bit underwhelming

As I Said Queens, Queens Everywhere :princess: :crazy_face: https://community.gemsofwar.com/t/centaur-of-gravity/38681/5
:male_detective:

Sylvasi is the only one that has traits that benefit from being in the lead spot.

I’m think a wildfolk team would be:

Sylvasi
Bard Class w/ Mang or another heavy hitter weapon
King Silenius
Wild Queen

4 Likes

:smiling_imp:

176 glory keys, 808 gem keys, 2000 guild seals. Wildfolk are still incredibly questionable as a troop type.

3 Likes

900 Glory and 400 Gemskeys on PS4 :blush:

1000 gold keys (Prime RNGesus)
1200 Glory Keys
200 Gem Keys
and…

I Got One!
:grin:

Good Luck Everybody!!!

4 Likes

Took wayyyy too many resources to get this for me. More than anyone who has posted by far unfortunately, but I did eventually get her. At least I got a lot of other things useful to me along the way. I had amassed a huge reserve for just such an occasion and have been lucky on the last several mythics so I was due for a tough one.

1 Like

UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH.

Yesterday:
– spends her last 167 Event Keys in hopes of Queen Ysabelle –
– Gets nothing –

Today:
– 1800 Glory Keys and no Wild Queen –
– 256 Gem Keys and no Wild Queen –
– 50… 100… 150… nope, took 200 VIP Keys to get the Wild Queen –
– Has now 9k less gems, from 14k to 5k –
– …but also got one more Queen Ysabelle –

Worst Mythic I ever went for, price-wise. 200 VIP chests is rough…no way I can build my gem stack up until next mythic again. :confused:

Fun extra note: The very first legendary I ever got, if I remember correctly, was TDS. That was last year in August. I had, until today, not gotten another TDS and therefore always considered myself lucky that I had the one I had gotten for my midgame. Today, I pulled 8x TDS and he’s now at mythic. Dangit, RNG…

1 Like

Always love to read the lores but the last offer should be “Now make me your queen and give me pointy ears” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes