And that’s why I’m a big fan of the idea of putting mythics in the $$ shop, at some point after the release. People who support this game deserve to not get discouraged from continuing to do so, or playing the game at all (I am one of the free-2-play people, so personally I do appreciate it guys, it’s thanks to you that they have more resources to keep developing this game).

I’m not saying hand the mythics out left and right for 10 $ each, but if they were priced the right way (to keep the balance between making people happy, and the income for the company - because that’s what milking people to keep buying gems amounts to) it could work (imo anyway).

PS. I did not mean anyone specific in my previous comment, apologies if you felt I meant you.

2 Likes

Yea. I know how you feel. When death came, I spent all my resources to get him and I didn’t get lucky. I still don’t have him and I agree, it’s getting harder to get mythic now, especially since the nerf of old guild system and mythic card pool getting larger.

But hey don’t lose hope. I’m sure you will get it eventually! :wink:

1 Like

Good side of not having them is that any you get will be new! :smiley:

11 Likes

6000 + glory 600 + gem 240 + guild keys and still dont get this new mythic troop… Make some clear rule for getting new troop ( +5% chance for drop for every 50 keys) or lots of angry players leave GoW (this players who have all troops and collecting it).

edit:

Give this troop to all customers/vips who used 1000-2000 keys in last 4 days.

1 Like

I really wish there was some type of pity mechanic. It is rather frustrating and disheartening.

Although from a f2p game, what can you expect…?

1 Like

When you look for something, it is not likely to show. When you are not looking for that object you may receive it without notice. (the only reason low level players get this thing so easily.)

1 Like

That goes against the concepts of “rare” and “random”. I can understand why you’re frustrated and maybe even feel like you’re owed the thing you wanted…but you’re not. When your lottery ticket doesn’t win, there’s no option for “demand a winner”; your only options are stop or keep trying.

3 Likes

550 more glory and still no drop… 1 member from my gulid left game i will be next. (Im stupid i spend money and lots of time for this game, thx DEVS)

GREAT MOVE DEVS !!!

Oh dear, oh dear…

Your chances from Glory keys are very low. VIP keys are the best way to get those Mythics, and even that is far from guaranteed, as many in my Guild (#2 Guild) would testify.

Bad luck so far, but as @amadan says, you have no right to this troop. You’ll get it in the end though.

3 Likes

i would like that

ive got gard from gem chests

been getting mythics from both glory and gem chests in past, a guild member once pulled mythic from guild chest actually
and we already saw legendary tasks can drop one too
so its not only the vip chests :slight_smile:

Not only the VIP chests, but it gives the best chance/gems ratio. The VIP chest costs 5* as much as a regular Gem one while it gives 10* the chance.

i know, i just want to share hope with all the f2p players out there (im f2p too)

Well, definitely there is hope. I’m f2p too and had all the Mythics so far. And I got Famine from a single Guild chest at some point, while there were 5 Mythics in the game already and it was the only one I was missing - that was extremely lucky drop. Quite contrary to my luck with Gard’s Avatar :wink:

2 Likes

From Glory Keys alone it usually takes several thousand. As in, 3k. Or 10k. Not getting it from only 550 is to be expected.

@Shimrra
Read all my posts. I used around 7700 - 8000+ keys in last 4 days Its lots of time and $ to get that amount of keys…

1 Like

You didn’t buy the game mate. You don’t get the right to have a higher drop chance then free players. You chose to pay. No one is forcing anyone on anything here. I’ve spent the same resources you did, didn’t get avatar, and I am not threatening to quite the game. Calm down and think clear. When I “complain” about not having mythic it’s just joking I won’t die if I get them later on rather then right now.

5 Likes

Totally agree. That some players thinks they have more rights because they spend money on this game, than players who don’t - is really the wrong way to think. You gain VIP levels who is permanently, that’s the only difference/right.

2 Likes

I have pulled 2 mythics so far (and both times it was War). I think that’s extremely lucky, considering that I only open around 50-70 non-Gold Keys every week.

I don’t pay much attention to the mythics as I still have to pull some legends. It doesn’t limit me in any way (says someone who wants to put every unit in at least one farming team, even the most useless troops). Sure, I would like to play a bit with Draakulis or Abynissia, but I’m not willing to change guilds just for that.

If I pull a mythic, I celebrate. If I don’t, well, I don’t mind.

4 Likes

I think that’s the right attitude to have with these things.