A New Mythic Approaches - Flame of Anu

I’ve renamed this mythic to “Flame of Anus” :grin:

2 Likes

Releasing all of these crappy mythics is their solution to not having to deal with nerf requests. They already suck enough that there is nothing left to nerf.

2 Likes

Yeah, or this is the consequenses of all the nerf complaints.

Even if the whiners is about 30 players on the boards, its affects everyone enormously in the end.

About 70-80% of the mythics should be renamed to some sort of Anu. It will then make it easier for me to group all the Anus together.

:yum:

4 Likes

That makes sense, I can see that being the type of stuff that’s tough to anticipate.

I thought Flame of Anu coming in might overtake Suna and Titania as the best passive inflictor of faerie fire, on account of doing more damage and adding a second passive status effect that could be exploited. If advanced players are having a hard time taking advantage of its potential advantages, FoA may actually end up being the worst of the three (the other two have less setup costs, and their damage is actually about on par with FoA, when you factor in the difficulties you mentioned).

I wonder if this means faerie fire is just “okay” in general - it seems you need pretty specific teams to really capitalize on it, if FoA is this bad despite inflicting it passively. Doesn’t seem to have quite the explosive potential enrage and hunter’s mark do, and as you said, there are a lot more immunities to burn/FF than other top-notch status effects.