A New Mythic Approaches - Fallen Valdis

Agree, it’s very frustrating how often there are no doomskulls on the board for her to explode :triumph:

3 Likes

I miss the usual Mythic lore… her story would be so amazing. :sob:

Although it will likely to be included in next Lorekeeper story like Megavore, it might not be so detailed like in the past.

I don’t even know how it will play out. Megavore have a clever set-up in Broken Spire week, but I don’t see any obvious set-up in Shantang’s story. Unless that frequent mentioned of Dimetraxia being lost might mean she will somehow fly from Stormheim and get to Dhrak-Zum by accident instead of her destination at Urskaya. Luther’s trio is too far away to even consider it.

2 Likes

Her 3rd trait is nice, but as I have said before, there is too much immunity traits in this game, nearly all the troops is immune towards something.

Too many immunity traits is never good, especially not when most of the negative status effects is not really that powerful.

2 Likes

Then again, you might have experienced Spontaneous Teal Observation Incapability, causing your brain to filter out mythic troops in the loot list. Have you checked your “owned” tab for Fallen Valdis?

1 Like

945 gem keys
5,000 glory keys
600 guild chests

She finally dropped from a guild chest. :sweat_smile: This was an expensive hunt for a mediocre mythic.

6 Likes

Glad you got her. :hugs:

1 Like

I’m always happy when I can keep the collection complete. Plus, I love her art.

Congrats to you also!

2 Likes

Thank you! Loves her art too, sadly a lot more than her spell. Like her 3rd trait tho.

3 Likes

Can’t help but notice that her spell is designed explicitly to counter divines, but is utterly incapable of doing so. She can’t beat divines to casting her spell with Ishbaala around, so it’s not like she’s going to pull the plug on Divine teams setting up and wrecking by turn two. If you want to mute a divine team, you might as well build a team around The Silent One, who doesn’t have the limitation of only being able to silence one troop type. Especially since her damage is so far from being a legit threat to most teams that she wouldn’t be in the main damage role anyway.

5 Likes

16 Gem Keys :smiley:

9 Likes

Completely agree. Against the Divine Protector in Ubastet 1-turn-2-hit-2-KO combo, she’s no more of a counter than peasant

I pulled new Mythic with only 400 glory and 300 gem keys, I was very lucky today! :grin:

3 Likes

150 gems keys. Thank you RNGesus

3 Likes

Me too, by the time she is fully charged those pesky divines will have more than likely already hit you hard

Reporting the recent string of favorable RNG I’ve encountered continues…

Acquired the new Mythic with eight gold keys (to warm up the RNG), ten gem keys (to bring my cache to a more attractive 500 number), and 650 glory keys (opened in batches of 200, followed by batches of fifty for the remainder).

Now, I want the week’s exclusivity to end cuz if I get another Mythic to drop, I don’t want it to be her. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

8000 seals - blank
First 200 gem keys - bingo!

1 Like

4000 seals and she is mine. Nice.

4 Likes

586 Glory Keys
194 Gem Keys
(Spent a lot to get Autumn Imp to Mythic.)
15240 Seals
And nothing, but at my first 50 Vip Keys i got one:

4 Likes

No Lorekeeper post to introduce or explain her? or did I miss something?

@sirrian @saltypatra?

Very lucky this time :four_leaf_clover:

1800 Seals
200 Glory Keys
50 Gem keys and Valdis. :sunglasses:

Vastly better then Megavore last time!

NowayJoe2Go

4 Likes