A Knight to Remember

Originally published at: http://gemsofwar.com/a-knight-to-remember/
Or a knight to forget.

New Epic: Sir Gwayne

Sir Gwayne is Queen Ysabelle’s current Knight Marshall - a new position created after the treachery of the Knights Coronet. The Knight Marshall is the ultimate commander of all the other orders - the Coronets, the Griffons, the Wolves, the Lancers, the Swans, and the reformed Dragons.
Originally the position was offered to Luther, but he declined and suggested Sir Gwayne, a long time friend, and someone unswervingly loyal to crown and kingdom.

Please note this Event only applies to Steam, iOS and Android versions of the game.

Join the Forum!

19 Likes

Wooo! Looking forward to this one! And hopefully more General traits on existing and new troops!

Also… We have a Griffon Knight, a Wolf Knight, a Lance Knight and a Dragon Knight… might we be seeing a Swan Knight in the future? :wink:

4 Likes

So he can summon 1,2 or 3 random sword edge troop?

He may actually be a decent summoner for GW Red Days.

2 Likes

I’m thinking he’s going to be in everyone’s red GW build lol

4 Likes

Made for Guild War! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

So I’m guessing Sword’s Edge and Knights get the stat bonus this week…

3 Likes

Edit: read trait wrongly.

Hmm… this troop might be worth spending the glory to ascend to full Mythic.

Him and korvash will probably work well together

Certainly is, 6400 glory gets you a mythic and 32 arcanes

5 Likes

Well, I’ll likely run through the Event Keys first and use Glory to fill the hole later.

Don’t we have another chest-only legendary coming this month? Better to save event keys for that purpose?

1 Like

If you need the stones absolutely, but this troop itself doesn’t seem to get much from the Ascensions.

Except for raising the max level of what it summons, right?

1 Like

Cannon fodder is best thrown to the wolves when it’s young and inexperienced ! :wink:

Honestly though he seems to have 20 magic at epic status so i don’t think additional magic will have any bearing.

I really like this troop AND I really need a TON of his Traitstones! Thank you DEVs :smiley:

NowayJoe2Go

2 Likes

Can we get a Shadow Dragon 3rd trait rework and a buff for Knight class? :wink:

Shadow Dragon’s 3rd trait is extremely outdated and underwhelming. Knight class is basically obsolete due to Death Knight class (better knight) and Titan class (better blue).

8 Likes

+1 to this.

This issue is not restricted to Knight class…

3 Likes

+1 to this

also:

+1 to this

3 Likes