6.9 Update: Trials of the Conqueror

Too many jumps and hops for these awful trials just to spend more gems.

6 Likes

More dollar amount to be exact!

Is it just me or does this initially sound like a reward size increase, only to be a disappointment by the end of the bullet point? It should be indicated as a reward text size increase.

3 Likes

Where is what you guys promised?!
Where is the ability to target specific boss dragon with your hard earned Dragonites?

Why Why Why? I stopped crafting Boss Dragons because I was hoping for a change, after getting 9 copies of one dragon. Why the frustration have to continue.

Another lost chance to make things right.
Very disappointing.

4 Likes

We’re sorry, but you have haven’t spent enough yet! And since when and where you learn to trust game developers?

1 Like

how about the missing weapons on NS platform? it’s been years…

Ah, the famous magic. :wink:

1 Like

Trials, just seems like a delve with no ability to buff your troops or even decide what to use.

12 Likes

How obtain this 3 new weapons?any clue

1 Like

It’s in the patch notes above:

2 Likes

Still some artwork problems in 6.9 on Android:

2 Likes

That doesn’t seem to leave much options besides “collect gold”, “collect souls”, and "kill troops (of a specific color). Which sounds okay. However, when patch notes were as vague as this there was usually a huge boot waiting to drop. We won’t be required to open 50 gem chests on weeks we don’t want to, or craft 30 summoning stones, right?

“More valuable” as in “changed to something useful for all players” or rather “twice the number of treasure maps”?

None? This feels like there’s either something missing or something too much in the patch notes here.

What’s the new appearance chance? More precisely, what’s the new flat chance compared to the old flat chance for the first five Battlecrashers? If this is lower it will actually increase the grind required, because the rework no longer allows us to skip out on the last daily Battlecrashers without missing rewards.

So the other dozen or so missing art issues remain unfixed? Even though Bramble has diligently been forwarding them to the development team the past months and telling us they would be addressed?

Could we please get a status update on this one? That next week was almost 9 months ago.

13 Likes

Trying to buy the last copy of the Starry pet after winning the last epic trial of Vulpacea. I definitely have enough gems to buy the offer (unless the game says 200 gems, but charges 20k). Retrying only produces the same error.

1 Like

I got the same error!
And I also have plenty gems!

I have to force quit the game, cause I can’t even get out!
Guess I will have to send in a ticket, cause I DO want the extra copies of that pet!

1 Like

@Dwuemka Careful with that screenshot, the last part of the error message looks awfully like some internal identifier that could possibly be used to hijack your account.

Same error with different final alphanumeric string. The error was thrown, after Epic Trial II, trying to purchase the extra five stary pets.

Will everyone impacted have to submit a separate ticket or will the devs be able to sort it out in mass??

That last part keeps changing as the message keep reappearing for me.

Android should pay bit more I guess

10 Likes

Keeps changing on selecting reset option, which is not happening for me, or a different code after completing another Epic Trial?

Mine showed 200 gems on that button :sweat_smile: Didn’t grab a screenshot, though, as it looked perfectly normal…