6.9.5 Hot Fix

Originally published at: 6.9.5 Hot Fix – Gems of War

We have released the 6.9.5 Hot Fix on Steam, PlayStation, iOS, Android and Amazon. We have fixed the missing confirmation popup for the Trial + Epic Trial Offers. We will be restoring these offers back to their original cost with weekly reset. This will allow all players time to update. We have fixed the issue…

7 Likes

So Khetar won’t be fixed and we have to wait another year for it to come back or even longer for a major pet orb?

8 Likes

At least the campaign pass rewards graphics have been fixed

They should be fully reverted to the old style next since it was much better looking. But that definitely won’t happen as well …

Have they ever reverted anything in the past? I doubt it.

1 Like

I could care less about the music. I mute the game anyways but thats just me. But I hope this isnt just it. You call THIS 6.9.5 update a “Hot Fix”??? Its laughable.

Did your team actually listen and intend to implement ANYTHING substantial that players have said and suggested regarding Trials?
I had my doubts and they have been confirmed. Smh.

5 Likes

So… now you worry about players not updating, you didn’t worry about us in any way, you didn’t think how unfair it is to players when you switched off the 200 gem cost to 1 mil last week, that there would be a divide between people who got lucky and got the pet maxed out before the switch and those who happened to be asleep at the time. And now you don’t think about us players again, who would like to get that pet to full? What on earth for? Was that your thinking? Well done, really.

So, when’s the next epic trial in both Kehtar and Vulpacea going to be available? This coming Monday? Next Monday at the latest? Or are we going to wait another 500+ days for them?

12 Likes

With all due respect, I am sorry to say this LOUD AND CLEAR: GEMS OF WAR IS STILL RUBBISH AS OF NOW!

5 Likes

No, because the whole point of a bugfix release is to … fix actual bugs. And (however unfortunately) bad design that shouldn’t have ever made it INTO production let alone out … is not bugs.

Also, as I happen to be the one who reported the music issue, that’s actually real nice to see it getting an immediate fix. You’d be surprised the sorts of things that can linger around for months/years … (even in open-source projects which aren’t beholden to schedules and budgets! Seriously, GIMP team, go fix your Windows print plug-in already, it’s been OVER TEN YEARS the code patch is sitting right there!)

5 Likes

To call this a “Hot Fix” is just next level clowning.
Wasted week, thanks for nothing @Jeto I expected an immediate fix for this week. This is just a sad excuse.

12 Likes

Weekly reset? You are ridiculous! Force the update to play instead?
A nut instead of the brain

2 Likes

Thank you for this Hot Fix.

Not amazing but still something.

The main question is - when and how we will be able to max Starry Pets from Vulpacea and Khetar?

The quickest and easiest way would be to send to all players offers to purchase extra copies of those pets. Or Minor Orbs of Minions.

I am pretty sure you are in position to check all accounts progress and pets at ease.

The wait of the full circle of Kingdoms is EXCLUDED!!!

Players 3 days were grinding these mindless trials to get the last 5th Epic Trial.

You simply can’t just rip off all those efforts.

Thank you once again.

5 Likes

Tbh, seems reasonable. Compensation (incl. e.g. a chance to buy Pet Offers) is a later discussion, which they may or may not do well.

1 Like

Maybe rename it from “hotfix” to “I-left-you-some-remains-in-the-freezer-microwave-them-later-fix”. Well, at least if it causes new bugs or does not fix the thing it is supposed to fix, it will be a few days time until the australian weekend. They sure would not have bothered to implement another fix on a thursday.

1 Like

Glad the offers are fixed, but I would have preferred an option to acquire this week’s Starry Pet, perhaps as a special one-time offer in the shop. Having to wait probably several months for the next opportunity is quite the bummer.

3 Likes

Have they ever reverted anything in the past? I doubt it.

Well, there was that one time when Sunspear’s third trait was nerfed…. That lasted about 2 days.

There’s a long thread of ‘feedback’ in that. This one, @igniteice’s sarcastic take on the following game update, made me laugh.

Any fix for increase chance of hoard mimic and Hoard Mimic Boss Chest?

2 Likes

Good news - update 7 will add hoard mimic spawn chance into trials at a set level of 300. :joy::sob:

Who’s to say this was suppose to be JUST a bug fix?? Not all updates are just bug fixes. Really, you’re main concern was the music? :laughing: Well, then my point still stands, they’re not gonna “fix” the Trials concept to make it easier or feasible to beat which was my main point that you obviously missed. :roll_eyes:

Glad I didnt even bother with the Epic Trials ergh this just makes me not want to try to go through the hassle and tussle to atleast get said pet the easiest option would be to have underneath the epic trials the option to buy the extras but eh nevermind.

1 Like